View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22129084 2008 年 07 月 07 日 00:39 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

often say that father is a mountain, tall and majestic; father is a puddle of water, hidden; father is a hands caress us through the seasons; and father is a tear, the temperature drop full of tears.

kid, my father is a symbol of harsh father, like an ax to get rid of my bad habits all change, his father used to say: you'll be removing all the defects,timberland uk, to develop good habits. father never focus on my studies, my father used to believe that there has been all good. is this belief,timberland kids, accompanied by I got now. father of this strong belief and expression, has emerged in the eyes. Yes, my father is strong.

remember when I was in college, about to embark on my journey, unless their parents in the car window. mother took my hand , choked in silence. I know stretching motherly love and tenderness. The father just stood far out in strong support of his inherent dignity. he kind of looked at the train, looked at the window, watching me, and then smile, slightly raised mouth. is a kind of pride, or an inexpressible bitterness. then he is silent,timberland outlet, slightly bowed his head, clenched fists about, and then looked up. I saw my father's eyes glistening wet things,timberland boots sale, shook my heart. father to see me looking at him, turned away, wiping tears with the hands. it full of yearning tears, destroyed his strong stalwart,cheap timberland boots, was merged into his thoughts to me, a tear.

father no longer the soft water, no warm and thoughtful discourse, not necessarily carry the touch of blessing at any time,mens timberland boots, nor is spent with you day and night temperature, father is a tear, summarizes all of the language.
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links