View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 11121579 at 23:33 on August 24th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny
GG: you howl!
MM: You howl,timberland outlet! Where are you?
GG: I'm bastard in the Internet. You?
MM: I was in there bastard.
GG: Where are you from?
MM: I am a ghost Californian. You?
GG: I am a cave man.
MM: You seem like men and women?
GG: I certainly difficult birth. You must be girls, right?
MM: yes ah.
GG: You mold and mildew?
MM: Also, okay, people say I'm a Meinv. Bad not bad you?
GG: also good, a lot of people say I'm a Cuige.
MM: Really? More than we pity, OK?
GG: good duck, chicken lean your number?
MM: we do not use lean chicken, lean chicken and more expensive it, you have balls (qq) it?
GG: There ah.
MM: No. How many chickens you beast you?
GG :***********, You're cute, I want to rape your face with.
MM: Take your time, ah,timberland boots, although separated far away, a chicken egg will be.

robbers: You are ruined me I do not say!!

Fan Wei Zhao coincidence
donkey into the city!
Fan Wei asked: The mountains turned the draw two donkey face,cheap timberland boots, then shouted:

walking on the street wearing a yellow T shirt of a chubby middle-aged woman! T-shirt chest
wrote a few words:
Later, people dispersed to coax the sound,timberland boots sale!
old, fat woman's back has the words:

fireflies flying in the air, of which one does not light!
another very curious and asked him:

air sickness
one person, can not help but spit, and quickly so that flight attendants get a plastic bag!
Unexpectedly, the halo too serious, and soon will vomit bags full!
stewardess said:
flight attendants angry and asked:

a beauty Xiaye Ban, followed by the same color man tracking, beautiful women are afraid, is passing through a cemetery, color man was about to start, beautiful women come to a tomb, said: , I'm back. The color man bolted away scared. Beautiful for their clever and laughed triumphantly, did not realize that laughter hardly ever, came from the grave of a gloomy voice, said: the. At this time, a Tomb crawled out from the grave, said: Suddenly found the old man in front of a tombstone, a tombstone hand chisel to odd to ask: Old man angrily said: Tomb raider one, scared and started running the. Tomb watching the back,mens timberland boots, old man sneered: Careful, chisel off the ground, the old man was about to bend over Qushi, they saw a hand sticking out from the bushes, along with a cold voice: Running scared old man scratching and scrambling. A scavengers crawl out from the grass,timberland uk, pick up a chisel ground, sighed and said: ! Allow more people to share the joy ..........

Sponsored Links