View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #2
h2bhgfrm

| Back to logs list

67936 2005 年 07 月 22 日 20:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Categories: funny
1 . nurses to see patients in the ward to drink, went over quietly told said:
2. there was a sister on the bus to see a man about to fall off a pack of cigarettes on the pedal, so quickly on the man said: Comrades, you smoke out,la gear sneakers! Man was furious: it steers you out,la gears sneakers!
3. a male toilet constipation, to find that one person ran into the room the instant the wind and rain.
4. a company recruiting, interviewing the girl next to the English name is Secretary of trying to take advantage machines show off his English, shouted:
5. on the bus, standing beside women sitting on the strange man said: You do not know if I pregnant? I saw men look very nervous and said: O can not my child!
6. the people: the military in the military * it? Army: Yes Yes, there is no discipline and how the line,la gear police! Man: Really,la gear shoes! To pay for it? Army: This would also like any money Yeah,la gear womens shoes, we are unified discipline handed down from above.
7. female secretary:
8. Wang wife was pregnant with the quadruplets, and to show off to all her neighbors,la gear footwear, pregnant with quadruplets is not easy, said an average of one patient to sixty thousand times before. Lee was shocked: That you have space to do housework?
9. children are considered Mother interrupted:
10. Junichiro Koizumi visited the farm, the reporter took a photo with his photos and pig sty. Published in the paper the next day, next to the Postscript: the third from left comrades to Junichiro Koizumi, in fact, that a pig.

Sponsored Links