View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
f2ssregsi

| Back to logs list

1, (boarding, the flight attendants welcoming MM in the machine the door, up a handsome guy ... ...)

flight attendants MM : What a coincidence Oh, yeah I am also a Scorpio ... ...

2, (boarding is completed, radio sounded ... ...)

flight attendant: band, our plane will take off soon ... ... first class chat ... ...)

flight attendants A: A flight attendant had
repeated aloud, still shaking his head to indicate the results of flight attendants could not hear B.

At that moment,.. hi Fuqing de reason - Qzone log,air max, visitors came over, leans stewardess B ear, said: >
4, (aircraft finally the call bell.

flight attendant: (Probably the first time to fly, he was a bit nervous.)

Flight attendants explained: nodded. flight attendants can not wait

MM back seat,エアマックス2011, call bell rang again. MM stewardess looked back and saw the male passengers stood up,2011 is not everything - Qzone log, mouth to call bell yelled: for drinks in the ... ...)

br>
flight attendants then whispered:

finished, think about the woman passenger, and from the bag and took out a bottle, said: > stewardess dizziness ... ...

6,エアマックス95, (flight attendants cheer for drinks in the following ... ...)

flight attendant: br> passengers: >
flight attendants: flight attendants asked passengers were pointing out the window: Long pleasant sound ... ...)

,エアマックス! God! ! The measures,エアマックス90,- Qzone log, the cabin silence ... ...

After a long pause, broadcasting finally came the voice of the captain: Had a little accident, just give me the coffee crew, when accidentally a mocha latte on my shirt, do not believe you came, all wet! Sir, we have chicken, rice, rice and fish, may I ask what you eat? I'll have 'and fish'. said: ... ...)

flight attendant: I am a waiter, but I'm not gibbon! flight attendants to Coke.

flight attendant: I'm going to a Coke, you will be crazy? br> ...)

original, flight attendants MM should say: Captain's voice: Tips are ... ...)

Sponsored Links