View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 03:04 AM   #2
Bacon253

Im withdrawing my label from the 2008 Presidential race. I detest flying, riding in buses, and going. It would be aggravate whether I were elected.
And the field is too mobbed!
What? You didnt know I was fleeing. Dont you ever peruse my treatises?
Anyway, Im staying contained in the race. Ive judged to give essential counsel to the candidates. The first object a applicant needs is a slogan like Ikes I will go to Korea!
I was fighting in Korea. I said to myself, “Bring us ammo!”
Well, Ike said that but that was not his official slogan. His slogan was I Like Ike!
I got that addictive slogan and the additional slogans at: http://www.presidentsusa.net/campaignslogans.html
1840 William Henry Harrison: Tippecanoe and Tyler Too That was a very good slogan. I calculate John Edwards could use that type of slogan: Im a runnin agin cuz Im not through!
1844 James K. Polk: 54-40 or fight Hillary Clinton could use someone that sounds like that: Women over 40, lets fight to get it right!
1844 Henry Clay: Who is James K. Polk? Barack Obama could use that attack: “Who is Hillary Clinton?”
1860 Abraham Lincoln: Vote Yourself a Farm John McCain: We need those wet-backs to farm!
1884 Grover Cleveland: Blaine, Blaine, James G. Blaine, The Continental Liar from the State of Maine John Edwards: McCain, McCain, that Guy from Arizona ambition be a big grief!
1884 James Blaine: Ma, Ma, Where’s my Pa, Gone to the White House, Ha, Ha, Ha Rudy Giuliani: “Ma, Ma,Christian Louboutin Very Prive Satin Platform Pump Black, 911 is what I saw, goin’ to the White House, Ha, Ha, Ha”
1916 Woodrow Wilson: He kept us out of battle John Edwards: Hillary Voted for the War!
1920 Warren G. Harding: Return to normalcy Joe Biden: “Get Rid of Lunacy!”
1924 Calvin Coolidge: Keep cool with Coolidge Coolidge was still living when I was born but I not met him. Well, I guess I havent met anybody of the others. Barack Obama: Obama is Hot, Hot, HOT!
1928 Herbert Hoover: A fowl in every pot and a car in each garage Hilary Clinton: Im not too hot to I talk a lot,moncler new york prada!
1952 Dwight Eisenhower: I Like Ike Hilary Clinton: “I Like Me!”
1956 Dwight Eisenhower: Peace and Prosperity John McCain: War is hell but Im just bulge!
1960 Richard Nixon: For the hereafter Arnold Schwarzenegger: Will I have a hereafter?
1964 Lyndon B. Johnson: The pegs are too high because you to linger by home John Edwards: We should drag up pegs and work home!
1964 Barry Goldwater: In your center you know hes right Rudy Giuliani: George Ws leadership was a fright but I still adore him!
1968 Richard Nixon: Nixon's the One John Edwards, John Kerry, or John McCain: “I’m not done!”
1976 Gerald Ford: Hes production us proud again
Barack Obama: A black Muslim can obtain!
1976 Jimmy Carter: Not Just Peanuts Hillary Clinton: Ive got all the peanuts!
1976 Jimmy Carter: A Leader, For a Change Joe Biden: Hilary is just too lame!
1980 Ronald Reagan: Are you bigger off than you were four years ago? John McCain: Ten years from immediately will we be capable to mention that the crews came family four annuals antecedent?
1984 Ronald Reagan: Its morn repeatedly in America Rudy Giuliani: There was mourning in America!
1984 Walter Mondale: America Needs a Change John Edwards: Americans wont have any change!
1988 George Bush: Kinder, Gentler Nation Joe Biden: USA does not need a wimp like John Edwards!
1992 Bill Clinton: Dont stop thinking approximately tomorrow Hillary Clinton: Im going out of town. What will Bill be doing morrow?
1992 Bill Clinton: Putting People First Hillary Clinton: Not those folk, Bill!
1992 Ross Perot: Ross for Boss John Edwards: Did I narrate you my dad was a mill employee?
1996 Bill

Sponsored Links