View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
henli8g4

Default How to Finally Understand and Attract Women - Pand

Dear friend,
I'm about to share with you a very personal story of loss and redemption.
About three years ago I had a very hard breakup with a girl I truly loved.
As much as I would like to blame her, it really was all my fault.  I became sick, depressed, and just couldn't keep up with the stress of work / life / love.
I had a mental / emotional breakdown and completely fell apart.
I lost everything, most importantly the woman I loved.
What could I do?
Short of trying to piece my life back together and trying to win her back I had no idea what to do.  It really seemed hopeless to me, my life was a mess and she just seemed to have lost all respect for me.  Rightfully so, I was a mess and so I remained hopeless for many years.
Finally, after suffering from years of being alone and depressed something actually changed.
I finally discovered exactly what I needed to turn everything around.
The problem it turns out was nothing more than my own lack of confidence that was holding me back, and through some dumb luck I stumbled upon something that would give me exactly that. Confidence.
What happened?  Well I discovered something truly amazing that turned everything around for me.   It was a course called Pandora's Box: A Man's Guide To The Female Mind.
I don't even rememer how I found it, but I remember that I watched the entire video in awe.
Suddenly what seemed like a unfixable disaster of a relationship became much more clear to me.   I had been making a few simple mistakes in my approach, and once I understood what she wanted to hear, and more importantly what she didn't, and it all became simple.
It took only a simple text message to meet up again, and one conversation to secure a date.
Suddenly I understood..   I had learned to identify her "type" and with that I knew exactly what I needed to say to get her to respond.  In fact within days she was messaging me!
She was actually chasing me now!
The fact is I was simply amazed.  Because as much as I believed this course was on the money, I still faced the obstacle that my life was still a mess..
I still was unemployed, my apartment was tiny and I had to clean like a madman to even think about inviting her over.  Truthfully it was almost embarassing, still being in a worse situation that when I met her.   I wasn't sure that just saying "the right things" would overcome this, but I was wrong..
I can't explain how powerful this stuff is, I wish I had found this three years ago. I have to 
Simply being able to identify a womans "type" and understanding exactly what they want is priceless.  I feel empowered, even if this relationship doesn't work out in the end I have confidence that I've learned what I need to know to attract anyone I want.
I've got to give credit to Pandora's Box: A Man's Guide To The Female Mind.
Truly changed my life, you owe it to yourself to at least watch the video in it's entirety.
I wish you the best of luck in your relationships
Chris Dawson

Sponsored Links