View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
S4h1o9s4r

Default Written ashore the cause of the 17th commemoration

This year is the 17th anniversary of the birth of ThinkPad, ThinkPad according the access, faithful to the black and brought a lot of innovative surprises. TrackPoint, ThinkLight, metal shaft, removable drive, Ultrabase, APS, roll cage, etc.,GHD MK4 Pink Straighteners, have transform classical ThinkPad features. Since 2005, Lenovo took over the ThinkPad, after the negative reception scope. The causes are many,GHD Kiss Styler Straighteners, Ye Hao inhibit emulation, purchasers do not believe Ye Hao, Ye Hao fiscal crisis, everything really still think they do not live up to expectations. Can not say that Lenovo did not score, roll cage is from Lenovo's hands. Last year's X300, but also makes me very excited. Although not keep up after the X200 X300, but at last is a very good product.
and ideaPad the birth and growing brand,GHD Hair, let ThinkPad brighter. I humbly trust Lenovo finally hang, will not dart ThinkPad, and very glad. After what current cheats, current ways will engage ideaPad. But unfortunately, I presently discovered I was bad, first saw the low end of the ThinkPad SL series. Wanted to say something, refrained. Can now see the X100e and EDGE series, I really could not help the TMD.

begin with SL series, the deepest impression is that the scene while the piano was painted shell, ah really really shine light. Well, consider in array to encounter the needs of certain customers and depth of hard mall, the ThinkPad family to increase a novice, this is not unreasonable. But you say SL series is the product because SMEs? Come on, Give me a crash okay? I really absence to understand before Lenovo SL series in R & D in the end did not do market research. I can not assume small commerce owners who took the piano to draw the ThinkPad SL series and the client to do commerce scene. In increase to the stately piano draw, the Legend SL series back to IMI interface and built-in Intel's high-fidelity sound system. Sounding quite durable in the past ashore mercantile properties, has likewise joined a lot of entertainment for the personal use of audio-visual system. Please, Stop it okay? Lenovo's that definition of small business landlords who do? If I were small business owners, then, is simply to be living Lenovo mad. High-fidelity sound system that shit ought have Piyong ah, do not let me prop sparkling SL to put the Korean corporation of the MM to see it? Or go to coffee mart hot woman white-collar ah? Not a coil trap, hard steer impact absorption rail gone, mirroring gone. There is no mistake, ah, small business owners who do not worth their software and data hard pedal yet? Most importantly, a series of low-end of the SL series where the cost did not work low, SL that figure is good enough for the cost of $ 5000-8000, notwithstanding it also appoint ThinkPad. Does not veto that there are some non-But think again with a baby to go a tread smelly waste chess.

then say X100e, with SL that bloody course, and the recent massive ideaPad many new product improvement, I thought Lenovo would study the results of a catastrophe happen again. I just saw a picture called X100e TMD who think that this spoof of it, but once again I was wrong. Association between stress X100e is between the Internet and Ultraportable products, is an entry-level Ultraportable. Please,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners, do not naive okay? That lustrous bright red, white and black PC / ABS shell and AMD Neo processor,GHD Hair Straighteners NZ, you really think the customer will think that the entry-level Ultraportable X100e is it? In the customer's eyes, then TMD a nude netbook! Have the creativity and stamina to engage in ideaPad wrong Why? Put this product into the ideaPad's can improve ideaPad brand image, it does not spoil the ThinkPad, Lenovo bitter do you?

Finally EDGE sequence, has just been officially launched but X100e no buffet, and immediately namely EDGE sequence to the beat. I penetrate the EDGE sequence instantly afterward the silent, long after react. So this is the Lenovo ThinkPad 17 anniversary of the birth, award it apt the ThinkPad. The majority of black friends, amuse do not call ThinkPad black, and ruddy and white ambition be unhappy. I actually do not understand why the association is forever out of this nondescript among ThinkPad and ideaPad between the productions. Oh sorry, I forgot this is called EDGE (corner) of the. Not to mention namely static black take decades, merely the Lenovo ThinkPad and made you make with the Sichuan Opera face is,GHD Pink Limited Edition, so namely a great many black faithful feel then ah! Pointing expense, flagship vogue ideaPad feel then ah! Stood a nice ideaPad not agree in, merely had to carry out his ThinkPad, it is so I can not understand. Engadget has a nice Comment:

In my opinion, association with the effort and money wasted on the SL series, EDGE series, X100e body products such as these, why not good hard see by the ThinkPad's patriotic users? Relatively speaking, ThinkPad has always been a relatively small minority of the brand, the user mostly business human and focus on product quality and data security, consumers have a nailed use customers. ThinkPad birth anniversary each year, a cloud of ThinkPad users almost collecting and black faithful comments and suggestions and make improvements correspondingly difficult to do what? The majority of ThinkPad users to make a collection of opinions and motifs, allowing users to chart their own activities in the eyes of black, Best Creative Award, and the best counsel would be lucky medal champions receive a free participation in a consumer will be connate in idea The black and nobody wrong with it?

Although near on the Lenovo ThinkPad VI, but he is not used to just get the. And on that Lenovo ideaPad sign, is the real Lenovo, Lenovo just please obtain go.

Sponsored Links