View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 04:35 AM   #2
gy4tgf5mg

Position to stand on their own governingDifficult to see other people,timberland boots, always want sympathy and help, I think ... ... This is probably because they experienced too much suffering because of it!
have some friends told me that people are complex and not all to be close to you, all you good people,timberland outlet! ... ... I laughed and said jokingly: Friend said: I said, come on, I was not born a child, it's so easy to cheat,timberland uk!
tell the truth, I never thought very bad man, because no one will have shortcomings, no one will be the world's most perfect person! Unless we do not belong to man, otherwise there will be wrong! This is the truth,timberland kids, people living in this world, every day or every hour might make a mistake! Whether intentional or naturally occurring man-made, there may be! So ... ... I do not want a person in the end how good or how bad, I only see eyes, I watch others do not pondering his past, I look at a person's right now! To say:
people live in this world no one wants to really make a mistake, you can change the past was wrong, saying the world has said so, Therefore, people need other people to make mistakes the opportunity to change!
people like this,timberland boots sale, do not have all thought very bad man ... ...
really, if someone is really trying to cheat me, and perhaps prove that the value I have been cheated! I do not have cheated if the value, that is not even prove that I have been cheated of the capital have not!
life is so, do not worry too much about do not have to worry about things to watch out world! To clear their brains to think about! Treat people with good heart! With a sense of normalcy to life skills, for the man alive, perhaps in a simple way to life would be so much happier, that way: With a bold aesthetic state of mind to Life, will be far less trouble ... ...
I want to ... ... live in this world, we all need insights and detached, in the event on a clear, skip the little things!
Although no man thought very bad, but does not mean I do not have vigilance and defense of the heart! People to a certain age, things will always know and experience ... ... I want people to mature, if not very mature, but still have a certain maturity, after all, not a baby! Some still know how to handle things, should help to help, should not be of help to do a disservice,timberland boots uk! This life is to learn to see through life, know themselves, perceive others, stand in someone else's point of view to think about things, stand on our own position to member!

Sponsored Links