View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road
Default You cry - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

10001290 2007 年 08 月 30 日 00:07 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
as You cry
girl, if you have a boy cried for you, please grab his hand, a friend told me that he cried for a girl.

\
\

\him, he would hardly go back to before himself. \thought of him - the man who cry for me,christian louboutin slingbacks, boy.

first time, I decided to leave him. He said to me, as long as my happiness. I saw him choke back tears, I know, turn around, he cried.

second time, I told him I lied to him. He told me, will forgive me, because he loves me. He held me cry, I know he must be very disappointed.

third time, Valentine's Day. He held me and told me not to leave him. He will not let me see his face, I knew he was crying. Ultimately, he chose to leave. I know he is I am desperate. Maybe I'm wrong too, everything is irreversible. I also chose to leave. Leave the city,christian louboutin discount, to escape everything here. Phone, he was crying begging me to stay,christian louboutin boots, but I resolutely decided to leave. He cried, is the last time I cried ... ...

Today, we have changed. He changed, and became familiar with the past, for him, maybe just silly. I have changed, become numb, in the past,christian louboutin shoes, for me, maybe just regret.

wayward past, I had hurt him many times. Now,louboutin sale, he has no feelings seriously as in the past. I know that everything has changed. If, all over again, I will not leave. Not worth a lifetime love of people to leave.

boy, do not cry easily, only to face a favorite person, will become vulnerable.

boy, do not cry easily,christian louboutin pumps, only too fond of you, will put down self-esteem.

girls, if you have a boy cried for you, please grab his hand, he can accompany you through life.

girls, if you have a boy cried for you, please do not abandon him, and perhaps a choice will destroy a person.
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links