View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
l4ik2jhhy

I, like a wandering dead leaves, blowing in the wind.
me, like a wandering leaves, silently.
remember yesterday, I still was wearing a gold dress, elegant dance of the branches in late autumn days, bright and dazzling.
you do not know, that was my last chapter,timberland boots uk, you know my heart is already emaciated,cheap timberland boots, my soul, has slowly stripped body, want more time on this dock, think you can dance to do so busy for the You leave a permanent smile.
However, since that night wind, I finally did leave your branches, such as a tear, it is autumn the last drop of tears, quietly slipped ... ...
fall.
looking at your sleeping face, calm and quiet, whispering in my heart: love.
I said, I am willing to do that piece of leaf, sprout Tianlv for you, haggard and dry for you, think of the coming year, your branches are still stalwart, there will be more green leaves me instead. I have to dance your
the green of spring and summer the lush, golden autumn, but now slowly falling.
walked away, leaving the worth of dismay.
In fact, the Beginning of Spring, I still follow your eyes.
vacantly journeying is still so nostalgic,timberland boots, but I'm not in your branches.
far silent, watching, eagerly pray for you again.
static, is a open-minded, and ask for when you no longer have to learn to give up,timberland uk, learn to sacrifice, as will the lost harvest, will be happy with forever.
static, a kind of wisdom, as long as contentment, it will calm water, where we live in secular, though busy, flashy we rarely quiet, but still, and was able to return it to us a clear blue sky, one Pure soul.
static, is a rational, human life, not to get, but to learn, so that clarity of mind, so that words and deeds above-board.
do not own anything, never touch. Learn to give up, turn around at the right time.
life, quiet, can help us deal with some things around, quiet, to regulate the human spirit magic, static, can precipitate impulsive, quiet, can filter shallow, static, is a good, quiet, is Overture thinking, interpretation of new life is peace.
quiet, surging in the depths of the soul, inspire the people quietly noble, quiet, sometimes Daxitaibei thinking, sometimes to express the sentiment of passion, static, is a peaceful, quiet, is unparalleled the United States.
static, such as the spring sun, the summer breeze, autumn maple leaves, winter snow, and always show the vitality of life, but never deliberately unassuming, quiet, is a mobile landscape.
clouds, a faint,mens timberland boots, faint fragrance of a bouquet is the ultimate beauty, quiet, is to admire, static, is a resort,timberland outlet, is a deep understanding of life is a kind of wisdom, clear, have clear in mind calm, it will have a high quality of life.
static state of mind is a conception of life, the highest point of the height of wisdom relieved.
feeling of quiet, beautiful and fresh and clean.

silence does not mean life
sometimes forget, such as gold

silence is the best word meaning

sometimes
more does not mean that sincerely
because of the beautiful flower bloom lies

sometimes sweet and sometimes the earth

Speechless
but sonorous, powerful interpretation of the solution of mature wisdom

deep and rational
Perhaps the most sober
give you a beautiful dream