View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22128215 2010 年 12 月 12 日 11:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Next hydrological
Life is unpredictable as a director, always arrange a variety of unexpected tragedy and comedy. You are the star, must unconditionally obey your role. Today on me to put on such a tragedy, it is in what others may view the scene comedy.
afternoon two classes of students to the playground to run after the exercise, the teacher will go. I teach a class and second class students to the playground earlier and stood there waiting for the other classes in place. As a teacher I am,timberland boots uk, then have nothing to do, catch a glimpse of the basketball court in front of three or four students playing basketball, one person,timberland boots, so he wanted to beat them to a basketball.
I trot over with confidence to one of the little boy said: chewing words, his face clearly a stall and do not know what you want to stall the embarrassment of expression. He simply said nothing, the arms took the ball on the ground twice when I saw the second class of students are looking at my side, suddenly feel that if even a basketball should not come, it can really master pieces face of things, Besides a fourth grades to the students. If the normal, so be it,timberland outlet, but in the full view, but it is beyond one's control of the. I'm stiff on the ground one step forward, holding out a hand to the cheek to that little boy half-jokingly half-a request to say: I actually turned around after one, holding a basketball under the transfer to another rebound, and despair,timberland uk, I put their hopes in the last several other children. At this time I'm like a gambler, obviously lost, but want to comeback. When I invest in that pitiful look that childish off their cheeks, they even went so far as a few little boys, invariably pick up basketball turned away. In this moment, I became a fossil. After thousands of years, I have unearthed, archaeologists cleaned with a brush after the soil of my body they will wonder, Why does this man reached out his mouth half open, is it begging the survival food?
been paying attention to my students are issued at the watch should be the voice of, or sympathy, or that interesting. Hamlet says Time for me to continue this to the ball or playing with toys is a worthy consideration. The ball may continue to repeat the same mistakes, and then whichever shame, this playing with toys, and I taught one or two classes of students will certainly be underestimated me, this is really a dilemma, a dilemma. In fact,timberland kids, there are other way, put the teacher's authority to force students to basketball for me not to fear him, but this Bale fills an old saying,cheap timberland boots, Not that of a basketball? Not that the students in front of his embarrassed again?
Zhongyan said: Forgetting all the hate, then why not?
make your life a little more free and easy now, as the east slope of the word cloud (December 2010)

Postscript: I have experienced this scene, the students have seen, I went to I have written two, one narrative prose, is this, one essay, Purpose is to allow students to learn in life sentiment of life, society, make their ideas become deeply and learn to accumulation of material composition.
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links