View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 08:10 AM   #3
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

10010064 2009 年 04 月 29 日 18:36 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; tempering,monster beats by dre, that is not normal burning stove, where a fire damper in the combustion does not occur under normal circumstances,monster in-ear headphones, this situation is under 10 years of experience in the maintenance shop, home cooking temper divided into 3 categories.
1. for the gas pressure is insufficient,monster beats headphones, in which case such pressure is best when it is used, or use one side of the stove. If the two sides are tempered by the phenomenon usually occurs !
2. generally cooker where the principal problem of the nozzle, the solution is for the principal nozzle!
3. up to the most Pu impurity film is too much gas, burning fire will leave a lot of coke eyes covered to block, the principle to like people, if you pinch his nose, the old will open the outlet and not let go ... eye lid blocked the fire, the gas will be back out there, from the throttle,dr dre headphones, causing tempering. The solution is to dig fire, often with something above the eye lid .... always kept clear so that we can avoid tempering it,monster beats dr dre!
if the stove has been tempering his home for a long time. coming out specialized maintenance repair shop. stoves will burn a long time tempering the total commitment. pulse box. line .. will lead to a serious leak!!!
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links