View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
henli8g4

Default Jessica Simpson's Missteps with a Miserable Louis

Series of superstars' missteps in bag seletion reminds me of the fact that stars are not inborn with a good sense of high fashion. Some of them put on a fat-cat look making designer bags as some statement of their ranks; some of them are indulge in exposions of their shortage of colour arrangement, still some worse is in store for me, I always believe that. Look who's my target, Jessica Simpson. What the hell is she doing? Showing off her talent in getting well along with forged ######## stuff throughout her?
I've got no idea, yet at the least I think I should convey some condolences to Louis Vuitton as I'm looking into every fabric of the weird Louis Vuitton monogram bag shivering under the arm of Jessica Simpson.
On my list of shabby dressing, Jessica Simpson should take the No.1 honour within a month. All about her is the best statement of a jailbroker. Though her make-up appears good and her black sunglasses chic, it is far away from wiping out the bad taste released from her garments. Her quilted jacket must be picked from her father's closet. You will agree with me if you are shocked by the outstanding badge right on her arm.
Plus, her fur neckwear is an utter eye-sore to me. Next I will come to the biggest tragedy, the Louis Vuitton bag. I swear I will never say a good word about the odd stuff. It's totally a crazy idea to cross the monogram and the pleats with the leopard. Consequently, the poor bag looks like some knock-off.
Marc Jacobs and Stephen Sprouse would both go hysteria if they ever have a look at this incredible snap. Gosh, please, keep Jessica Simpson as far as possible from Louis Vuitton art.

Sponsored Links