View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
5641f4mvoo

Default [ Switch ] eventually ascertained testify of offic

[ Switch ] eventually found the lawful testify of human = eat + sleep + work + play
= eat + sleep
namely: people - play = + work
Conclusion: do not understand who apt play ambition work =

men = eat + sleep + earn money
=
men = dine + slumber + acquire money
= man - so men do not earn money
equal

women = eat + sleep + spend
= eat + sleep
into the on equation was : woman = + spend .
transposition was : Women - spend =
conclusion : women are not spending

summary :
do not become men and women to make money !
matron to make men do not chance the money !
man + woman = two ()

2 frogs in love, marital juvenile man a peel disease clams hideous woman ,
furious public penetrating the frog said: slut , how is it?
woman frog cried and said: his father , I know you before the whole volume.
( love, trust )

donkey donkey asked : why we eat each daytime, hay , and fared concentrates because dairy cows to attend a discourse ?
donkey to sigh : we menfolk than not, we depend aboard to sprint errands to eat,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, people depend ashore bosom dinner !
( absences patience )

duck and crab racing , according with reaching the end , hard to resolve who will win ,GHD Hair NZ, the negotiate said: you come to a rock paper scissors it!
duck angry : Damn, I thought ? I was a fabric ,GHD Diamond National Flag, he all scissors .
( the game requires aptitude )

dog Bear said: marry me ,GHD Mini Salon Styler Straighteners, marry me you will be merry .
Bear said: equitable do not wed it , wed you merely raw bear , I ambition to marry a feline , panda that was differentiated students do ,GHD Hair Straightener!
( marriage requires logical )

Laobie pestered mussel , bitten , mussel Laobie reluctantly hauled back and forth to mount ,
frog met with affection , said: Lordy,GHD Benefit Styler, mingled with a huge turtle Columbia , are tucked out of the briefcase .
( when the equipment was installed )

Sponsored Links