View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Cartier Lacroix Mens Master The House Of Cartier

Modern-day Cartier, keeping in line with their ancestors is still luxury, personified. The company consistently puts out amazing designs and has the same reputation of excellence it earned long ago.
Today, Cartier offers quartz movement watches,Cartier Lacroix Mens Master, which hail accuracy to one minute per year, hand-wound mechanical movement that was first introduced in the 13th century, and mechanical movements with automatic winding. This brilliance in design allows the mechanical movement to self-wind without a battery and is created to last a life-time.
Soon Cartier began partnering with others to improve the movements of his watches. He collaborated with great Swiss watchmakers such as Le-Coultre, Movado, Audemars-Piguet, and Vacheron,Necklace with Four Charms, and the quality and craftsmanship of the watches soon matched his artistic vision. It's during this time that Cartier began to engrave reference numbers into the movement of the watches. Even today, checking for that number is a fool-proof way to tell is you have an authentic Cartier, or a ########.
Cartier has been known as one of the world's finest watchmakers since the late 1800's. Originally, Cartier was a jewelry house,lover Bangles, creating brilliant designs for nearly 100 years, but in the early 1900's Cartier introduced its first ever wrist watch, that being The Santos. This watch was created for the great aviator, Santos-Dumont, a friend of Cartier. The Santos is still in production today and has kept much of its original style.
Louis Cartier passed away in 1942,Leve Lovers Bangles Yellow Gold Diamond, and the company left without his artistry, became stale. Nearly 30 years later,love bracelet cartier, in 1972, investors took over and revamped the tired business. They introduced new versions of classic lines, like the Santos and the Tank, and gave Cartier a fresh, new face. Having a strong foundation to work from, the new Cartier used the legacy of artistry to establish the company as an innovative force in the industry. And suddenly, Cartier was back.
Cartier was a visionary and a genius. His quest for perfection sent him on a magical journey, which in the end left behind a legacy like no other. Combining his incredible artistic background with the expertise of quality Swiss watchmakers, Cartier was able to offer the world a functional thing of beauty.
If you own a Cartier Watch, you already know how special this timepiece is. Not simply a watch, you own a piece of art, a marvel of craftsmanship, I'd even go so far as to say you own...a little piece of history.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links