Thread: Untitled one
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default Untitled one

1: Wages as aunt , once a month , almost a week gone

2:. I am arrogant of my smooth chest , my province for the citizen cloth .

3: Life is like a call,Lacoste Swerve Trainers, not you hang up , that is, I'll hang .

4: longevity - to reserve breathing , do not breathe .

5: Because ahead also Taoxintaofei , so do the immediately heartless.

6: Do not ghost anecdote at night , because human want to hear , listen ghosts .

7:. My darling, you must deem I can obtain , ah, I could no even boat are dizziness , no apt advert it namely dating another girl ?

8: distance produce is not the United States, but a third party.

9:. the generation breach is , you ask Dad : Do you think , Think Dad said: do not drink ~~~~

10: Do not phone me Otaku ,Lacoste Arixia FD Trainers, amuse shriek me at family bolt closed ; please do not call me family woman , please call me Madame Curie

11:. summer is not good , needy northwest air while I did not even have to drink ... ...

12:. I drink only drink pure water , milk, drink milk , so I quite simple ......

13: men 's hands is not for the laundry ,Lacoste Finham SPM Trainers, but to hug a woman .

14: Everybody says that I am amenable ,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, I just hear to his words ...

15: the difference among person and pig is : Pig has been a piglet , but sometimes not the people,Womens Lacoste Shua Trainers!

16: Grandpa said: Jay recluse must be a good monk ,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, as he read the classics is good listening ... ...

17: Fifty Cent and fifty cents is the happiest because they make up a piece of

18:. perhaps one daytime , when you put ashore marrying , I have put on a robe .

19: Brushing is a bittersweet thing , because in one hand and a glass in one hand and wash with .

20:. go its own direction , so namely cats and dogs that go

21:. That , you mention you detest me, I laugh , smile piercing .

22: elemental , love never left , but I remember that you forgot.

23: The so-called love, then , that some of you do not even believe it, merely absence them to believe

Sponsored Links