View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

One day, I met a middle-aged man, who is about 40 years old,timberland outlet, black face, not tall, with Daikin chain, business phone calls, regardless of whether someone next to a loud cry, knowing that they eat bowls of cooked rice as if they have the world's largest trading and smoking a cigarette, when the slightest breath to speak, reveals a certain number of hours in front of a little alcohol, people are very rough. He finally hung boil, suddenly, his phone rang again, who initially can not find a phone, but the following conversation caught my attention:
caller: listen to voice, the other seems to say that they cool.)
electrical connection of people: and especially uncomfortable.)
electrical connection of people:
just hear it, at first thought he was joking with friends, as if they are not. The other party is who? I can not help but wonder, so to listen to his talk on the phone. Getting the caller's remark,timberland uk, of course
very like to hear, said a few are dissatisfied,timberland boots uk, people continue to take power, said: : than hear such a harsh word.)
electrical connection of people: fast hung up, middle-aged man and work on their own business. He and I Dashan Zhao,mens timberland boots, asked him: I said: toilet, lying in bed every day, can not sick? nursing home for two years, a never been. the remaining years, his three sons could rely on, the pain unbearable, that the two do not come, and certainly will not have the phone number left, to the , cold, son to sun drying, this when the son, how can you tell your father that the cremation in the warm it? After listening to this great article sarcastic comments, old man put down the phone,timberland kids, not by his illness did not say, that pillow and sleep the cold cold, lonely depression is even more unbearable was it? I hope nursing home care workers, not because women lack of filial piety and the stigma his old man, ask him not because of fever and the whole body is cold, physical problem? And treatment of him when he needs a little warmth of the sun.
poor old man,timberland boots sale!
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links