View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 02:46 AM   #2
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

151074 2009年09月14日07:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 11) Category : Personal Diary
is always telling himself that he is always the best.

out of school for many years , when the brothers had become a promising young sisters have become the White Bone Demon ( white-collar backbone of the Canadian elite ), the memory of the boy have grown into a good guy, The good guy have received countless good card, my friends, compared beasts are married, the children can play special sauce animals , and still there is not much of dreams , friends, and gradually became not the same

where in the end not the same, but I do not understand road

Gesanchawu to Tucao sudden impulse , perhaps just want to say goodbye to the endless work, so that all go to hell damn case , do not do anything ,nike air force 1 high, just stay Sit stay , for that moment of quiet

no street thief , there is no dispute shops,nike air force one low, no theft,nike air force 1, no robbery,air force 1 shoes, no drug crime in the frantic search for a goal, I think this world is so beautiful ah

But it did not, the case made ​​, and broken, people grasp , and also move ,nike air force one high, and busted their ass to work, stained pillows ,air force one high, a perfect sleep , and then start a new day , new Things came out .

best thing I know is that the process , I also enjoy substantial busy now , the only think Tucao is , I can not let the jet lag frequently It
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links