Thread: Joke
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
Q6w6n8t7n

Default Joke

voices ashore the aircraft ,Women Puma Espera, was carrying a snakeskin bag ,Puma Tour Cat Shoes, it was carrying live fowls and ducks , screeners sweating : ? two sacks of potatoes aboard the back so I had slit all da old thing . funny get on the pellet knotted to the wings of the old machine ,Puma Trionfo Low Baylee, anyway, they themselves can afford to fly , not the fuel expense of the aircraft ... ...
joke seven :
ahead the beginning of the Olympic Games , two from Sichuan to Beijing tourism ,Puma Shoes, in terms of bus charts, A : to path all the access you cut thing annihilated . B came to Tiananmen Square , watching folk coming and going , they could not assist but silent .......... A : start to talk ( pistol ) I can wave a defiance to open ? Two out of the detention hub a week after the gate ,Puma Speed Cat Big, you look by me ,Puma Ferrari Shoes, I discern you , A said: . in front of armed police rushed to the two wrestled to the ground .
the CPC Central Committee published an urgent placard : Sichuan is not granted to participate in the Olympics , also horrible. This namely something

Sponsored Links