View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 05:32 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

Knowledge Focus: Close Tencent QQ QQ ads out of the game is my favorite game , can be absorbed into being , there will be ads pop up ... in fact it slightly annoying , is to once and for all rid of ads . 1, QQ game to find the AD installation directory folder ( the default installation of road ..
off Tencent QQ QQ ads out of the game is my favorite game ,louis vuitton handbags, can be absorbed into being , there will be pop-up ads , ... in fact it slightly annoying , is to once and for all rid of ads . 1,paul smith handbags, QQ game to find the AD installation directory folder ( the default installation path : C: Program FilesTencentQQGameResAD) 2,gucci handbags sale, the AD folder Tencent QQ under the close out of the advertising game is my favorite game QQ can be absorbed into being , there will be ads pop up ... in fact it slightly annoying , is to once and for all rid of ads . 1, to find QQ The game in the AD installation directory folder ( the default installation path : C: Program FilesTencentQQGameResAD) 2,chanel bags, the AD folder all the files are deleted. 3 folder in the AD two new folder called adfiles . ini and gamemsg.xml. 4, restart the game and then close the hall and found no annoying ads. Although the process is simple ,prada bags, but very practical,burberry outlet, after the QQ Games are no longer worried about being harassed by annoying ads .
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links