View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #12
ggi33hg1k

Yesterday, went to South Lake put a kite. From the beginning to the last 300m 2000m +. Great feeling. Is feeling more and more high.
A child my family's bamboo is my one of the tools to produce their own kites. I do not remember how much support I made kite. My primary school teacher because of my expectations that my father is a physics teacher,nike force one, I must point to the physical inherited the gene. But the fact is a large kite in the city later in the game, I even made kite flying is not fly. So then I made a lot of effort to kite. Many do not fly. Instant high school,air force 1 classic mid, I started to buy ready-made kites. You can fly very high. No wind the day riding on the sheep can also be flying about. Very interesting.

flying high,air force 1 low shoes, I think a lot of,nike air force one low, like,air force one mid, inside Chungking phrase \ I just think that men always have to conquer a rare thing. Just go with another form of expression. Flight attendants, kite. Is a symbol. Although the sign behind the very complicated,air force one 25th!

Sponsored Links