View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #4
f2ssregsi

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 136124704 at 01:55 on February 10, 2011 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

`` Hey, Miss you just stepped on my foot now? Apology does not it?
Hey Hey big man stepped foot `` can not be dead ~! Stingy `
how you like this person ah ``` stepped on them even so righteous! Sorry! Hurry!
What are you doing! Do not apologize for the Miss never apologized to anyone `` not ~ you love to how to how to!
see what see ah `` `Se Mimi's care I tell you! `` I
halo color you `? Joke! (Tell the truth, `` I really Se Mimi looked at her `` special `` She was very beautiful clothes back to the first type is very characteristic of `clothes` perfect `with the capability to ``` a charming dress)
bus stopped I looked at her `` `unreasonable! ! Turned to get off the ``
am 21 years old but is already an outstanding member of the `` computer maintenance have to do every day to and from work 23 bus commuters car `This is too basic I'm familiar with
but recently came out a very unreasonable girl! Not previously seen her `~
wow ah ``` What a nice day in July my favorite hot weather, albeit substantial, but the sun ``
my special people `` `the sun is very strange is not black hehe ```
sitting in my chair watching TV unit suction Xizhe Yan `` ```` is really comfortable to drink tea and `` not very busy recently `` ```
very idle idle for giving me the time ```
cranky from work almost every day can also meet with her `` Sometimes and other public transportation ~ Every time she would see her eyes with a very hideous ruin my day I do not care about a ``
``
`` `Home at last a good rest the next `` I had to rent their own house, 4th Floor, `` `I like this location better scenery ``` ```
air is fresh and made on the couch watching a colleague to see today's newspaper` Wang Feng to give me a call `` invited me out to play tonight, ``
I like to go out to play `` ``` did not eat readily agreed to go out to eat for a `` clean up a little house` `` my favorite Big Bear `put up a good position for a set of clothes to go out 啦 ``
``
work until ah `` Sister Lee ;
guy out ah ``
Well I went `
Sister Sister Lee is a very honest man my landlord is also very warm to me, ``` It made me understand the significance of distant neighbors than to feed a small peak ``
`` I do in that mall in the wind along this you do `` `
to Ford` pot Room 102 `We are in a good way to go ``
to `` immediately hung up the phone
` I quickly hit a car door a few minutes to a `` a `wow so many people do great Xiaohui Zhang Xin Gang Li Lulu King did not know there are a few `` `` `` `
feed Xiaolei `` late Monastic Monastic ~ ~,你若安好,便是晴天 (残月)! !
proud of that small peak ``
silly smile I just still hungry `` `hey ``` I do it quickly in a small peak next to the `` `
how to feed a small peak you wear this dress today, `` `You're not the most annoying red jacket Why ```
Oh ah `` This is not the same as it is sent to the `my girlfriend `
Li stood up OK, OK `` `` Today is the birthday of Zhou Xiaohui very pleased that we could come to my sister's birthday party ``` I respect you a cup
My God ~ ~ Today is the birthday of Xiaohui `` `?
I asked about `` Xiaohui `` `Today is your birthday?
Xiaohui nodded ``
Why did not you tell me what my gifts are not even prepared to `` `
Hsiao Hui said `` I tell you that I This year there is no thought of a birthday gift I have informed the `` `` `to ask you more than gossip and more ``
` truth not told you so afraid of you `` `to make irresponsible remarks Weighs a `` `Oh
that have to prepare ahead of time to tell me ah ah ~ ~ ~
cake cake 啦 ``` Big just held up `` `` Oh, really
`` `
the `` Oh, look at me everyone laughed ``
Jin Kang stood up and I said a moment` `` a short introduction to a few friends did not know we play late ``
`` `I drank drifted back home 忽忽 `` `` also pitched on the bed do not forget to hold my Big Bear
morning to a little bit confused when it `Oh really can not drink wine,Why do people talk with angry shouting 【 very sho, do not work `` just a holiday today I can relax on` the `
cola finish all of the family ```` I'm going out to buy a Coke on the street I found personally very familiar `` `
she saw `` no ``` My goodness downstairs in my house think of a `` `
saw her she saw me still the same grim expression, `` I was appalled ``
the other close to her friend` a man it should be her boyfriend ````
I do not care to go the opposite supermarket `` When I come back out of the accident `` ```` `` I was surprised
I saw her crying `` `very sad and a bit dirty clothes fell like` slowly stumbled downstairs in my house just a few minutes do not know what happened `` ;
I suddenly feel a kind of sympathy for `` ``
Miss you how I went over to the ``
haunt you how this man I went to ah `` Then you go there what do you mean with `` ah `` `I have sinned against you anyway how about this lady like for you to control how to use it?
from opening annoying!
shocked a bit confused, I went away `` `To tell the truth the first time I eat this Yaba Kui! Actually be a girl in the street Kuangpen!
back home grew more and more wrong ~ ~ really suck! HPS as a kind ass home Shuiliaoyitian `` `` forget ``
drink may be many things yesterday, is really the lack of `` curse with the meal that is more like the crazy ``
to sleep at night I do the things you enjoy eating delicious `` `` `` Well I did not expect the development of my own cooking so fast I can also `` Oh `` `
feeling the next morning to get up a watch` My God 7:00 a ``
quickly running late for work `` `` forget about the heart to work to pay 40 minutes plus time to wash up `wow good tight ```
busy to pack quickly ran out of the house `` `` Fortunately, a station licensed to the `` car seems to `` I prepared a lot of people `Ha
car almost drove to work `` to the `` nine districts on the last car that the crazy like a time bomb as `` true `` great fear of an explosion she was at my side a little bit `` `
but she is really pretty dress will also have more ``` `` temperament and her character, but `` I have not compared look at where any temperament!
I found her and not the same face of the doldrums! Seems like yesterday that a relationship `` `
a lot of people on board ``` She can not stand sitting there, `` Oh ``
`I giggle a bit you stood in that it ~ ~ I know she had to sit in the car every time more than 30 minutes by car `` `
believe so many people will not have the location of her haha ​​`` I am `` I looked at her proudly in a place not far behind her sat `` `
she turned around and saw my face in that flattered ``` a `face seems to change color to eat I look `` `
station licenses to be waiting when a man stopped and stood up ready to get off, she Thunder trend is less than the speed of their ears grabbed that position` ;
not stand it `the man was almost squeezed a somersault she looked at her` the man did not say what ``
`` I am now completely served by bus,人倚樱花醉春风, she would not `
no seat to get off the `` People's Hospital, she did not know how I'm feeling kind of special relaxation Oh`
fact, I like to do to enjoy the `` bus `` The scenery outside the car still feels `` I do like to do car ``
night off work so I went to the bus stop sign when she came leisurely standing next to me, `` ` I suddenly feel a kind of breathing ``
really afraid of her, `` I was surprised that she made me talk with me yesterday, you do not get angry ``
right?
`` `I do not incoherent to say` no `how do I get angry I` I'm not so stingy `` `` `
angry hum of my business you do not asked for it! I'm speechless ``

car to squeeze her before I went up about `` She sat on a seat like the goddess of fortune went to the
Every day she has with her bus seat every time regardless of how many people in nine areas ``
car stopped at the stop sign off the ``
her back to me home my heart a little bit of a think she still made a point of humane ``
simple `eat dinner drink a can of Coke watched television `` sleep ```
3 weeks after the day ``` light rain at night after work I met her ``
another day she wore a very fashionable casual `` a `` very attractive qualities are really particular ``
but not with a beautiful is the rain through the clothes were `` `` `` She cried a good cry or sad that `` in the `` with rain and rain mixed with tears Qiao Lian goes to see a `` clear ``
we were so quiet in the bus stop the bus `` ``` I did not dare speak to her I'm afraid of shelling! ! ! 23
distance bus slowly pulled up to stop ```
this position she did not grab me and move very slow `` I'm on the bus `` She does not come up but still came up two seats on board
side by side ``` I first sat down she did not sit next to me did not look at me `` `` Station where the hand holding open car seat belts `` `
her body shaking a bit`
I felt as if she was ill `` `` She may be a cold ``
still crying this time I said something you do come down `` `` `
looked at me she did not move `` ``
cars turning the corner she almost did not shake a bit to seize the seat belts `` `good risk falling ```
I can feel really good to her `` weak `` I said one sentence
you do stand up in my `` ``` I just want to stand up and she gave me a push so I sat down `` ``
Then her next to me in the way silent `` ``` I asked her how do you like your sick ``` ``
`` `she said nothing
I said, `You seem very long in the rain Your clothes are soaked Xiong Baba `` She looked at me like crazy and then ``
I shouted ``! !
: The `` her hot body shaking hands! `` I know a rejected lover may be the last `` bar ``
because the people in the car were looking at me I feel so embarrassed ~ ~ ~ ~ `I want to say is a misunderstanding, but I and they explained that there is no need for ``
her in my arms crying for a long time that she was `` a short while to share my worst, `` there is no voice ````
9 is coming Zone in `` `
`` Hey `` you wake up you get home you do not get off the` wrong?
`` `I shook her she did not move ``
ah over how this can be done to the District 9 ``
car a lot of people `` I have to get off the force of the shook her `` She did not move! !
`` I was not panicked and fainted `` `I quickly took her out of the car and then hit a `` lease to take her to the hospital ~ ~ ~
to the doctors looked at `
told me she was very serious `` cold `` `` you need to be hospitalized for about hospital procedures to bar ```
I'll do a `` inpatient admission to the intensive care unit she was taken to the `` ``` Then I asked the doctor when she could wake up`
doctor said that now she is comatose `` `I believe that tomorrow morning to make a drip `` `I will wake up the thought for a moment ah`
`` Do not do that her family will be in a hurry ~ ~
I touched the pocket of her coat `` `` `
her phone call to find out what I took out the` do not know that was her home phone `` I do not know her name `
This `` `how do I find a phone number called `` Tingting I played in the past`
pick a girl's ~ ~ I said `Hello I am using this phone is your friend you ?
say there is a small quiet ah `` `` Who are you ``
`` I said I was her I was a friend of `She was hurt You can notify the hospital of her family?
there were troubled to ask at the hospital `` `` `I said, `` there are 5 hospitals in that room that I said ``
room nurse 6 ``
to you and so I immediately hung up the phone `` I sat next to her `` `` `
such a long time friend came to her `` ;
looked at me and then ran in front of her looked a bit tearful and `` I said `` how she had ``
me that she is cold, but nothing very serious ` `The doctor checked the next day morning you can wake up the `` big ``
not how she said she would be so ah how do you `` Who are you here ``
I said `` I send her, she came the rain poured a lot of `` nurse had just given her a gown for her clothes to cool `` up ``
her Friends say `Hello my name is Ting Ting is a good friend of her` `
the two of us together, you live in a small quiet friend? I said, `` but it is not considered `` very familiar ;
`` Oh, thank you that I sent her back home so she `` did not come back to see her I thought she and her boyfriend is also no surprise, she called `
`` `
out such a thing does not matter ``
`` Oh, I'll go first to you, here` you ``
good `` Thanks to the busy bar does not matter to you ``
!
back home I felt something very interesting happened today `` Oh I come to save the United States `` a hero haha I get up early the next day
`` I did my famous breakfast `` send ``
ready to give her side of the edge, after all, several `` should take care of her this time I took a look at `` false `` `
to the hospital to the intensive care unit ``
Tingting in the next I saw` I gently fell asleep to get patted her ``
Tingting `` I woke up to see the virtual !!```
''I said, Ting-Ting asked how come you ``` `
I said I do not have something to look at the way `` to bring her food before she woke up?
Grace said yesterday that the` little quiet for a long time dream of saying ``
like falling out of love I said she looked at me and said `` Tingting how do you know ``
`` I guess the ``
Tingting looked at his watch, said `` I'm sorry you do me a favor?
what I said, ``
busy to work, she said `` I want you to help the small static `` I take care of her what I ask for leave to help her `` `OK?
I'm like a little` good ``` You can go here to worry me feel like I change my career the day you still shift the Oh
Tingting looked at the breakfast I did then, and I said `` `wow very powerful word `` very fragrant Well ah ```
I smiled and walked ``

Tingting I sat next to her to stay to ``
initiated do not know how long it ` She spoke of the ``
how I see here, then I `` ``
seems like an electric shock of the scream as the `` ah! shocked me `` It then instantly disappear
screaming `` general ``
like thunder and then looked at me innocently said something ```
`You ~?
you what you ah you yesterday, the rain `` `` a very serious fever `` Do not you know you passed out `` If I had ah ~~``` ;
she immediately said a `` Mind your own business!
I feel I 比窦娥还冤!
my gas station up and angry ``
just want to speak to her smile to the face to say to hold in my back ~ ``
she said thank you, ah `
then another face and I said `you do not Xiong Baba` I'm afraid you ah ~! cheapskate!!!
I do not know what to say `` `
I took over the `eat breakfast eat! me a big man and you will not care about ``
`` She looked at me and did not poison it ~ ~ ~
I just want to freak!
`` Thank you, she smiled again and then another O `
Xiong Baba you do not look okay! ``` ~ I am sick fed ~
my God `` What kind of people, ah I can not stand it! I feel I am almost vomit blood out!
I looked at her and then ran out of breath a big breath and then turned around and stormed into the room she said,エアマックス, ``
`` If you look at this I ignore you!
`` She gave me a startled half-day startled and did not speak `` ```
looked down at the motionless share breakfast, I felt like she was very wronged ``
then I changed a very mild tone, and she said, ``
`` Well, well, do you personally eat my oh `
the world's first to eat I do Rice is the first girl you `
`` Hey look at me like she was gentle eyes like a little sheep `` `` picked up a small spoon to eat a small mouth it ``
She looks like a good lady to eat `Oh, really close look cute but she ate ate`
tears to flow from a `` ``` without expression, do not see the sad tears `do not see the sad silent cry ``` I feel the intensive care unit just me and her breathing!
I want comfort but do not know how to open `` ``
without the courage and she said, `` `No matter what happens you you have to come out strong ``` Do not be tied where ``
your life the way you can not let ` others to decide to you to decide whether `` difficult `` strong came there by your side who loves you `
`` She looked up at me and looked at me motionless more tears `` I think I feel good today that I'm Ungrateful people ~ ~ ~
Well, well, have gone `` `` `` I believe my eyes and looked at all my have passed the `Do not think so unhappy history from one second from the right ``
you be yourself from the new ```
she Leng Leng's look at me `do not speak out ``
then asked me a`: ;
`` She nodded and then looked at the hands of the breakfast and then looked at me ``
bitter nod ~
then for the individual to eat like `crazy lady up the image of` just as if I'm dreaming!!!
wiped his mouth with his sleeve finished adding ``
by Tim lips and I said ~ ~
you to do what is `` really nasty stuff!!
#@$#!@##@$!!!! !@!#~#,エアマックス90!@#%#I almost fell out ``
I just want to say ``
breath and she smiled again and said, `` `` You're kidding good to eat ``
`` I said you eldest could not come down to earth to walk?
She looked at my face and call me back when the first of the ferocious The expression `` said the eldest
point ``
not you go to that hospital charges you out? switch back to you! that the `` none of your business I have to go back!
I trembled in that chair and forget about `
hey go ~ ~ ~
` I slowly out the door stumble in the hospital corridor `` `this really strange feeling of `` Oh ``
I lost in the mind forget I do not think the `` out of the hospital to the street go ~ `
suddenly heard rapid footsteps looked back and she came running to my side of the `` take my arm do not go with a tearful voice said,`
please, I beg you
then flew at my arms and cried `` `
`` This time I lost in a `` head
I pushed her
how you want to talk about going up?
She nodded ``
go back to change clothes and then I said `` Then I take you to find a place to talk about ``
She nodded ``
just want to go back `
she went to look the Beach down the body or body weakness `` ``` I almost fell hard to put her ```
I said are you okay `` She nodded
;
I back you go back ``
changed clothes I took her to a teahouse `` `
She told me her things ~ ~`
`` I have known her for three years is a person dragged my father ``
we know that time I was 17 years old cynical so I do not go to school to the big one the first time on the
feel the taste of love really good
`` He is also very good to me, always took me out to play ``
His family was rich
my father opened an electronics company ``
that I have with him is a good match and I decided to let her get married, but now is not
when I decided to marry him, `
But three weeks ago is that` I see you have a girl and he even said, why argue with me
I was shocked I had a fight and the girl gave her a punch, but he was even forced to push the woman I `
pushed me a somersault` I was angry dead, and you also made a `` `temper since I did not care for him`
`I decided to break up with him but yesterday he called me` says that he and I together to I forgive him
us for a long time on the phone arguing `` `I hung up a short while so that's no problem ``
a woman call me `` called me ``
said I seduced her boyfriend?
ridiculous death of me, we had a fight on the phone, etc. `` `
I'm off work to meet you
`` I'm not telling you the economy Ning Xiaojing do in Warren packaging `
can tell me what your name?
Oh Yang Lei, `` I'm doing science and technology in the Apple technicians `
fact, what your experience is not only that you take things too hard Bale` ~ ~ nothing like the `` take it easy the
wealthy young master that does not spend a few Oh
not you say you `` `
course, I` ~ ~?
line pull you over the phone number of `Come the evening meal ``
Oh you do not have a ```
Why not to face!?
13 *********
good night busy to call you
you go I'm home I remembered my friend! worship ` ;
Then she turned away `

night she called me a `` true and she said no I want to go another day, OK ``` something today
feed her and I said, `` I really do not give you face every day by bus, is not it ~?
hey I went to `` ``` good in that it ``
you changed clothes` She told me I went straight to the place where the `
day ~ very senior local restaurant is very clean `` `` `entered the room I looked around the corner`
to hear the voice of ``
feed `` This is then fed back ``
`` `I saw her wearing a pink skirt ``` ``
knees look fat short-sleeved casual ~ ` ~
opt for the long head curtain `` ``
shawl made `brilliant` I went over there smiling at her `` `
She got up and patted the chair for me to sit ``
`` `
this time the waitress came over to Mr. ``` `` Miss something needs
you order it and said she cried `` ````
or Give it a `` No, you can ``
you decent folk `ah What's the first lady also does `` `I did not set of the ``` you'd better not let people in this waiting for you! `` Well,ナイキ エアマックス, to a pot
collapse of deep-fried tofu tenderloin I'm going to clear the two `` Give it a `` `
cut ~ ~ `` see your point and maybe has something Give me a spicy hot and sour fish back to me in the paper
a good white fruit and ice cream to something you `ah ```?
that gave me a Keleba `` `
not ~ ~ she said,` and I am determined to eat you dare to drink! To 6 bottles of beer! 4 me you two!
`ah ah I can not drink wine, not
big man can not drink the wine ``` is not down on me ah? ~ ~ Today, if you drink 4 bottles of `you can not afford to pay the bill!
halo `` If I do not mind paying my wine Well ~ ~
`` and I do not ink! Line to the'''`` The lady said, wait and then turned away `` ``
Sister `` `` you can not drink drink much ah ~ ~ Do not say I do not endure bullying you,エアマックス2010! ~ ~ ~ Oh, said `` it's a glass of blush I really ``
`eat this meal we talked and laughed very happy ~ ~ ``` `` unconsciously wine to drink all the ``
`` I can see that she can not drink two bottles of wine, drink, and `` `puzzled;
`` incoherent and I joke I also get
Mongolia Oh ``
take the time to buy a single `` I threw her out the door I followed `` ``
out the door I said I take you home ``
``
she looked at me with a `` you `` `I can go back Good said she took out a few notes `` 100 ``
fortress to me I do not know what to say ``
operator `` `What are you doing ah I asked a `` a `` and I do not how the gestures ``
`` I said, `Can I ask you to hurry and get your money `` `` `` I turned around and then forced upon make a car go left ``
added the words `` the time, > I walked back home to a lot of `` ``` ``
Oh thought it was interesting ```
`` I have a bit more back home to sleep ``
`work the next day she did not and I took a car because I did not see her `` `` I think I may not ride a car at night after work did not see ``
`` might be something she did not go to work today `` `
third day she `` could not meet a car ``
not sit at work today, something she probably did not see ``
not work the fifth day of the fourth day of `
``
``
year later I changed the address of the `` unit I also sat `9 Road transfer to work every day are` 9 Road ride this year ```
her shadow often emerges in my mind I do not know how I `` a` Why go to her ``
Oh I was afraid of her fear that she bombarded me `I ``
also made progress in my work as a technical director on` wages also rose quite happy
`` I think his whole life to find a job you like is also very happy ``
3 months after the evening work `` ` ;
the bus can not see the familiar landscape in a familiar `` ``
the bus stopped a lot of people come down a lot of people `` `` `` very suddenly feel bored boring ``
my heart began to hate the ``
bus, while the cranky `` I Dailiaoyixia ``
I see her Ning `` small quiet for the first 3 rows in front of me sitting position `` is certainly my eyes she can not go wrong!
on her car when I do not know `` `
``` I want to acknowledge her at the beginning but do not know how I'm afraid of ``
`Oh she chases me what my heart has a `` `` `` But like a lot of feel bad opening ```
do not know what to say `` `
car the `` near to my house `I should get off at the next `` But I did not mean to get off her ```
`` I felt I did not see her and not the same as `` `But still very beautiful ```
every time I see her clothes are not the same as a very stylish appearance `` ``` ``
reveal a hint of pine cars has been open for a long time no person on board she did not find `` ``
I could not recognize me, `` I sat back in her ``
car for a long time `` `to a very remote place ``` ``
she got off the train I followed her across the street ``
`` ```
in turn I saw her turn into a ``` I am a small drugstore across the street waiting for `` `
a short while she came out ``` along this street that go forward ``
I saw her and a very old man prodded `` and then into a residential area with the inside I `
`` She went to Lou Daokou
Ning Xiaojing `` `` I yelled a bit and then I ran over ``
`` `
feed `` `` Long time no see remember me? Yang Lei ~
Oh `` `Well long time no see you okay? `` Well I'm fine
not seen you for so long that you go to a `` `` a `
bus, I do not work for myself now `` moving I live ``
see she was depressed prior to the vitality of `` losing face ``
you now how the `have a chance to go out to dinner with me `` This time I do you!
the Rights of the order you thought `Oh ``
she said `` I am very busy recently ``` no time here on how you `` ;
Oh, a friend of mine lived `` `Oh` scratch my head ``
Why do you want me to eat?
`` `hey friends Well I'm a long time gone Oh you want a laugh` `` how do you and your not the same as if there is something you can help `` and I talk about my You ``
She looked at me and said, `` `you help me?
right ah sure I can help you ``
`` She looked at me innocently and then quickly turned to hand her mouth `` ;
cried, `` and then you go I do not need you to help `` `
then turned and went upstairs startled by startled` I `` ```` hey forget
`` I returned home to a lot of her things
3 weeks later evenings `` ``
Xiaohui bus call me `` ;
feed Xiaolei ah `` `` Now is not busy looking for what we played ``
`Oh, Xiaohui ah how so busy in the `` how to think of it to call me了 `` `
Oh nothing, Xiaolei `` `` ``` Yes you have a girlfriend yet? `` Oh, how
asked the `` No ``
you remember my birthday last year, when a girl give you a toast `` remember her? `` Oh, I thought
`` `` I remember how a `` `
Oh I know `` `` One time we chat you I feel her phase a `` ``
interesting to you if I also asked to understand `` `I want to ask you how you want the ``
`` If you feel you can `One side will you see? `` I said `` Oh
so ah Oh Well ```` I have the opportunity to speak the day after tomorrow night, there may be time to `` `
then stop waiting up ``
a person is that she is her little shocked `` static `` I was shocked to feed a half-day `` ``
seeing you day after tomorrow night that `` `ah Oh, oh
`` `so` `` I just remembered something the day after tomorrow `` `Forget it and you have the opportunity to say `` Well, I'm a bit pre-hung ``
Hey `` `` beep beep `` `
I hung up the ``
small static or that way and do not wear more than `` the last time all `` `
she sat down in front of me` I do not see this yo I ``
capable I went to a `` and `` she said `` `go there to feed it?
I smiled when she saw a coincidence `` ``` ```
Well I can sit here? (Next to her, `)
She nodded ``
```
I did not consider that much of my current `` I went to her `` Hello `` `to say that it?
I smiled when she saw a coincidence `` ``` ```
Well I can sit here? (Next to her, `)
She nodded ``
I ```
`` `
``` Oh all right
she did not speak ``
40 minutes after flight attendants said,エアマックス95, `
``` end of the last one close to the car `` ` ;
one who did not move the two of us did not speak the way `` `` `
end ~ ``
she suddenly said,` Oh, a `` know ``
out of the car she and I stood on the street `` `` This is a very far away from the city center whoops `` ``
not eaten at night `` `hungry you do not eat, right? With you?
! ! ! What? ~! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Sponsored Links