View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 06:03 AM   #3
l3whgggly

| Back to logs list

22131155 2009 年 10 月 14 日 21:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
I often go to the gym,cheap timberland boots, I know her, we are only beginning to talk casually, mostly related with fitness training, and later by chance discovered that the original Well we are all fellow human,timberland outlet, suddenly closer together, and live longer found her more lovely and optimistic, each time she is happy to see smiling faces, infectious smile that you, you will unconsciously happy.
She is a good listener,timberland boots uk, just beginning to understand that part of her day, I had not very happy, always love a lot of things into a dead end, is She enlighten me, listen to my heart, so I began to want to open a lot of things, I will always remember those words, she said: to anything that he had fun that is the most important.
She is a very nail polish, always with a variety of wrist accessories, hair bands often change, clothing styles,timberland boots, and sometimes is a woman,timberland uk, sometimes very lively and very casual and most people like her high-heeled shoes, each pair is so ######y, beautiful, hehe. Such people are often mixed with, ha ha,mens timberland boots, I have changed a bit skirts of different colors, the most important thing is to walk in high heels, hey, for me this is really great progress ah. Although the order to
she really is a lovely little woman, though I never asked her personal life, but I could feel she must have gone through so many happy things, but she came, more and more optimistic look on, and may have undergone the baptism of pain and the precipitation will become more calm woman stability it to enough that I can learn and admire, and strong and optimistic love laughed the little woman to know you really well.
said you thought that after so much exercise can be a good farewell lazy ah, I will be strictly supervised, hey
sincerely hope that you will always be a cute little woman happy! ! !

Sponsored Links