Thread: abysmal azure
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:02 AM   #3
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

70851 2010 年 12 月 31 日 14:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Public Security Department's friends to come play. Want to eat noodles together at noon, I did not wear uniforms, and a friend first to the noodle shop.
just sit down, a fat head and big ears,la gear originals, but the age of 20-year-old woman to the door.
women go so fast that he hit our table. Caesar left the soup on the table to the friend.
woman curse directed at the table up: CAO NI MA ... ... ... .... Start Buganbujing mouth.
Her friend stood up and came
theory. I pull him and sat down. Looked at the fat girl.
smiled and said to her: Miss, I'm sorry, looks like you do not have that feature, wow, you people what means to CAO mother? Also,la gear sneakers, do not have that Han's no problem, you know,la gear, big step step, easy to pull to .
the presence of all customers evoke a hearty laugh.
woman turned to the door two men called into the room. Seems to want to fight us.
At this point,la gear mens shoes, the public security of other uniformed friends came over. See what happens.
he said was: Yang total, some trouble? Go, to accompany us for afternoon tea?
Several other men
dumbfounded,la gear shoes, muttering for a while, took over 500 dollars,la gear on sale, and said people lost clothes.

way back, friends said: Yang General, you say today is the last day of the year is the most classic word. Haha
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links