View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
fakcvv17

| Back to logs list

6021783 2007 年 08 月 26 日 12:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
;
past few sad lonely silence today was picked up. an exquisite feelings in the hearts of the oil burning. The lonely path as I walk in silence to hear it several more Yanming, with my figure, quietly quietly. Perhaps this is a feeling I had some time alone.
always wanted loneliness appears only in some verses, as they could be ashes and fly ash. However, every encounter with the lonely, always in my mind is clear, it mercilessly hit. Know their inability to stop such a lonely, then so in writing, so they are not so deep.
hold such a lonely, imagine yourself in the slim hope of finding it, so,chanel flap bag, you can not because of boredom and pain. Always wanted to smile, while those that gave me life, suffering and despair and, therefore, will not want to shoulder the load overweight.
night, I sat quietly in solitude until late, so emotional context of the most indifferent to accompany this desolate Flanagan. They know I'm alone in the spring sometimes as thin flows, can in such loneliness, missing some people, memories of something,louis vuitton denim, try some love, miss a person. Then, as I type box lined paper.
some time later, they find themselves helpless and sometimes it does not matter the kind of loneliness,在社会上闯荡必须要牢记的 - Qzone日志, but also occasionally aloof from this loneliness. As the music slowly one after another, slowly pale. As a pedestrian on the river bank, stationed at such a river, even if only you go along, no longer have any kind of encounter, any encounter. With such vague emotions, I still hold that have been walking alone.
also think that waiting will wait for what? Is a strange surprise? A dream or hope for? If not, I'd rather have share of loneliness. So lonely with some hope, with some gentle and some diffuse warm.
has been hard to tell that he is like the touch of loneliness, or the distant ethereal loneliness. In this way, become used to this alone. Whether, as they say, the situation has not by the heart very lonely, and if, with a healthy and feeling nothing by it?
some were left behind the day accompanied by a number of helpless loneliness, let yourself get lost again. Jitter between the fingers live this time. The occasion was all nothing to hope, his will have a deeper solitude. This day he is unable to explain, and have so burdened with wandering lost in the dark experience, the days became so heavy, some regret the eyes and injuries associated with thoughts of hope.
deeply know that this day is hopeless. Also ask yourself, do not really want nothing so let your heart pacing the remaining days of this? Really have no one with the kind of gift in the mood to treat all of life? Is not it down some, to escape the loneliness that can not be better to put pregnant face, I have to for their lives, for their lives once again that the incubation of new hope, I think this is right. Although there is still lonely.
the lonely gaze, it is like a black hole,加入NIKE训练营,开始我们的蜕变 - Qzone日志, that I must use all the emotions, all my happiness with sadness, and everything to fill the black hole.
carrying the loneliness,louis vuitton bags, the hope and disappointment, the thoughts and warm, hoping and waiting, all to his bosom. Let yourself have a peace. With these,prada handbags, and slowly fill the loneliness. So that I can dance at the next and loneliness, can have peace and quiet share rare posthumous, and then felt like this silent condensed into one type,prada bags,We graduated 20051 - Qzone log, enjoy this lonely,burberry bags, finishing the lonely.

Sponsored Links