View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
l3whgggly

I never knew what love their loved ones? Also never know what friendship is? Never know the world there is no true love? Because of their loved ones to comfort those injured too far away from me, just like heaven and hell, they are impossible to meet; like Cowherd and Weaver Girl, he (she) who love each other, but not together; the cruel reality is always so, had a perfect ending, to end always in tears instead.
I told myself: anything. So, I will not go to waste my time, I want to be a big girl and do a brave girl, I want to be me.
still remember my childhood as the lack of happiness,timberland boots uk, and I do not really want to play with friends. I always pay attention to people standing in a corner, watching them Tiaopi Jin,mens timberland boots, see them throwing sandbags, watching them happy smile. I will not help to walk, to pick up their discarded sandbags delivered to their hands. I had wanted them to invite me to play with, but they seem to not notice my presence, or having so much fun, I do not have the heart to disturb them. I quietly walked away, unknowingly came to the world are girls, I used to listen to the voice of its highest best: request, they still do not want to let me join. A girl wearing a very conspicuous, look at me, look how sharp it, how harsh. I think even if another patient who also will not go begging. I cried and ran back home, ran into my own little world that only belongs to me there is. Not help the tears fall, fall to my own pocket money to secretly buy the notebook, the notebook, remember my story,timberland boots sale, each story is ending with tears, saving my tears. Sad tears every time, I will write in a notebook,timberland outlet, I would not leave it left it in my heart, I know that for me, is a torture. Regardless of the others for what reasons, do not want to play and their own, what is remarkable, to say, just give yourself a comfort fills the face of such a thing, which the girl had no reason not to feel sad?
I do not want to go say something? I do not want to go? Moment girl as a full heart, those memories have been deeply scratched,cheap timberland boots, leaving up to now, only a broken heart full of scars. Now, I'm occasionally reminded of childhood memories, think of me hiding in the corner to see them play the scene,womens timberland boots, I think they picked up sandbags to fly cast, how naive I was, I often laugh at me giggle innocent and lovely. In fact, I should thank them, they ignore me I created a strong one, I know how to respect others, a Really really want to personally say to them: Not to change anything, except hope that they can feel my heart, you think of that had been abandoned girl. I'm satisfied.
Although I do not beautiful, but I also have the hearts of those who dream of a beautiful girl; Although I am alone alone, but I also have the angels, girls princess dream.
I want to do a lady;
I want to do a boys & girls;
I hope to do a talented woman;
······

Sponsored Links