View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 06:11 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 13:21 on December 16 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny

read five times, and laughed for three days -
1. a woman to take the counterfeit Mai Zaodian,womens timberland boots, hawkers angry, and very serious, said: Sister, you have given counterfeit money no problem,cheap timberland boots, at least is the plates in the place, you actually draw this money! -
-
2. even one step back,timberland kids, draw no problem, to draw you a ten, and five of anything, right? You draw a seven blocks back to it! -
-
3. seven to seven now, do not say, at least they have painted in color ah, actually a pencil drawing ~! Well, I put up ~! Black and white to black and white,timberland boots sale! -
-
4. that toilet paper can not picture ah! Feel too much ~ worse. Even toilet paper, I recognized it! -
-
5. You get to be cut with scissors to edge together the, ah, with Shredded, and edges too exaggerated. OK, I do not want to say a flash -
-
6. can you tear a rectangular ah,timberland outlet! The triangle to be justified it! -
-
who read this joke reproduced in this life will be smooth sailing,timberland boots uk, two dragon off, Sanyangkaitai, Four Seasons peace, Five Blessings, six, cis, Seven is shining, all directions to Choi, Hong mind, perfect, Pepsi Huntoon, a thousand things auspicious and good luck! Not reproduce the contrary! No way, I also turn! -
-
Here is the legendary
counterfeiting goes! -
-
-
-

-
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links