View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 05:59 AM   #1
paulpowter

Default ran a small river

Juanzi
An old man said, I live that age, and have not seen here more than thirty years from the mouth of the town, there was a girl so beautiful and looks like Juanzi; she must be reborn to vote wrong, there Hill,louboutin pas cher, where the water, so high above sea level, then the strong ultraviolet radiation, there will be such a pretty girl? I was not coming from the young man an object, after listening to his words, and my heart there is a flattered taste.

things that are whimsical, dream of the day do not want to marry a wife of a good thing, or it unethical to talk about the leadership of our unit it! The previous year, the higher the unit to us thirty-two distribution targets, where the leaders said the work of patience considering the situation to the unit, actually greedy to thirty men to a small fire, the two older girls. This disparity is too great proportion, leading to male colleagues had a good relationship will turn.

That night, I want to look at female colleagues in the dormitory. Rong month girl who called, quite warm, with a smile to my seat, he was busy I pour it? I can then advance to more than nine male colleagues is not the case, one look strange, like a wolf's eyes emit fiercely as my eyes focused, if they have one more competition for months Rong girl alive. I feel very uncomfortable, there is a feeling of being insulted.

ran a small river, to vent their anger. Shouted for the sky, I have to go to college, go to college to leave this place, find a girl like Juanzi like my wife, they brought back gas gas!

After about three months time, our workshop is working with several guys thirty. Suddenly, a dry lathe works picked up dozens of young man than a big gold ingot is also excited, pointing out the window shaking his finger, surprised, shouting, fast lo! That is not Juanzi her dad! This is what can be ripped pot hell broke loose, we Pinmingdiwang outside run. Control our leadership as the two Yandeng De like a cow eggs, desperately shouting come back to work! Come back to work! Come back to work! Usually, when we met he was afraid of these people can be had at this time who will care so much?

suddenly, a few boys to Juanzi thirty or surrounded by her father, I have never seen such emotional scenes. High cry, call the sound after another, we have to say her dad took a fancy to Juanzi one of our young man, and a good son to his belongings home. Instrument allows the Juanzi her dad got angry so much noise, and did not know how to give yourself the next step. So many people struggle to get rid of, or the ginger, the old lady. He pointing to line to point to the crowd in front of me than he said: dig into. Then her father got rid of Juanzi so many people struggle, le le smile at me mouth to quickly fled. But I this time Hou has become the object of mercy, because they feel Juanzi's father say that imperial edict, to me has become the world's most fortunate. I grabbed four of the first two people grasping feet, two people starting point to such a high and one low lift ram came, I heard a lot of people enjoying themselves laughing; more people around more, and They feel that not enough so that they vent out the feelings of pleasure, in the mercy of my people more. They asked me to start grasping their hands, desperately forced a throw to the sky, so I fell on their hands at the moment, and then a throw to the sky, it is so back and forth, his mouth still desperately cried, Juanzi, Juanzi ... ... This a great sound. The sound will be passed so far away, I want to Juanzi father will hear, nor know that he hear, will tell his beautiful daughter Juanzi. But I know that my condition is really bad, I was not good enough for Juanzi girl, this is for everyone to add a little fun too!

It was over for a month, an unhappy thing fell out of my head. In the workshop, I was a little eight head tube, the machine is broken that day, I took all repairs, seeing almost to work, and I looked at the wife and your mother is still chatting two days, look in Montreal said they do not look : The next day, in the workshop, both began oblique accusations that, people Juanzi marry an officer in town to marry a man, or at least a regiment level and above, and some people do not look in their own Sa Paoniao , would like a toad eat Tian Erou ... ...

I could not bear it, mercilessly pull up the shop door, just listen to rattle when the cry, and shook the glass almost to be broken. Every rain leaking partial, double whammy. The focus of the infirmary nurse hurried show ran for Juanzi in the clinic waiting for you, you go see it! That eyes are the taste of flashing fun. I think bad luck ah! A man came to my sarcasm. I have round eyes wide, like bells, as fiercely fought back, said, see! Head does not twist to twist left.

that air after a long, I mind calm. That is, about seven or eight months had the time, I go on the road, heard the tree magpie called whisper desperately. Strange to say, I go, where to fly, as if specially good news to me. Really is a big and good news: I was admitted to college! This for me is I can change the fate of a devastating news, how can I not excited about it? I want to run away, and I want to leave this to keep me happy place!

went to college, I do not know how, even Juanzi his face never seen, there is a kind of beauty flashed in my mind. She Liu Yemei almond eyes, a little bit ...... Yingtaoxiaokou with college students to stop here, dumping a large. I kept thinking that you even laugh at yourself, and the world there is such a silly fool to the end! After graduation, I assigned to a county school to teach, not long before, were married. Once qualified teachers pass exams, to take the exam in the hundreds of teachers, not just only my grades down, and recite, and thought, I like how this man ah bad luck! Professional qualification certificate as a teacher, the relationship too.

our school teacher gave me the king had an idea: Well, I can write a letter to the provincial capital you are looking for a called Liu Haotian is my friend, he let him The daughter of your things done.

I came to the provincial capital, hit one, Qiguaibaguai Hao Liu days to find a home. The door, an old woman came to know his son I have something to warm the water I pour, so I'm at home waiting for him, said even went to cooking. I went to the wall opposite look, see a family photo. God! That middle station which turned out to be Juanzi his father. The photo looks like his two daughters as beautiful fairy. I am confused, I can not tell who can not afford to Juanzi forget, but do not know her and how her family came to the provincial capital. I am puzzled, Leng Leng stood motionless.

grandmother said, the food at the dinner table, you must be hungry, eat, boy. I am unable to bear emotion to ask you some things I am puzzled when they hear the silver bell-like laughter, grandmother said, this is my granddaughter back. We touched the face, old woman simply introduced, and we smiled at each other, and then she sat across from me put that eat a bowl of rice away. I looked at her across, and my heart was pounding, I do not know how to, and want to be strong to control his inner feelings, and face it like a ripe red sunset. Is this time, the grandmother saw my mind to speak, you is not my son asked Wang to introduce the object of my granddaughter? I blushed and quickly said, you misunderstood, misunderstood! Much noise and I am sorry blame her granddaughter.

can I see this beautiful girl front, she is not Juanzi, because Wang has been married for two years know that I, as well as a child. I could not bear, but also do not forget the good things good to give it to the grandmother granddaughter Yuxiu, and Yuxiu readily after reading your letter said: Your home town of the past is not in the mouth? She asked in amazement, how do you know? I put the things I used to hear them one has been introduced. I could not help but to ask her sister Juanzi things mentioned Juanzi, touched the old lady of the sad, her eyes suddenly seemed to have tears,f50 adizero, went to stand up to the back room. Speaking of the Juanzi, there could not help but cry Yuxiu taste, and she told me about her sister or something:

you go to college the second year of sister married. Married that day, surging in the hi house yard bustling day in the red halo. Sister sat in bed thinking upset, his eyes looked woodenly new friends like clouds Si Wu trance unpredictable. My sister, as if waiting for someone who loves her life like to propose marriage to her house. My aunt said encouragingly: to know that swear to love my sister's husband is a love of life, beat his wife! Unreasonable guy! ... ... She spoke she broke down in tears crying out. Juanzi ah, I miss the Juanzi, your life so bitter! I could hear tears welling, how can the face in front of Yuxiu loud cry? ,doudoune moncler!

Yuxiu brought me to the provincial education department, found out my exam score and get on the teacher professional certificate. At this time I, but also how not happy.

to run the thing, Yuxiu have to send me to the station. Fast car in motion, then Juanzi's father suddenly appeared in front of us, and he cordially met with a cry of my child, it seems to me a lot of truth to that, it must be something about Juanzi,chaussure louboutin pas cher, but he can not help but shed tears on the sad. Yuxiu seems to understand something, turned around behind my back, it was afraid that I saw her tears now flowing hard. Tears in my eyes, and really do not know how to comfort them.

I sat on the bus back to the unit, to control his tears do not make their down,adidas football, but I can not help but shed tears, that I think in the mind and the hardy Juanzi suffered physical violence, it was as if I had heard six years ago, it burst after burst of resounding voice, Juanzi, Juanzi ... ...

相关的主题文章:

Lee asked me

I have not changed , but you changed mood diary _007 _ __ successful life articles to read Web Network - Business Guide to Network - inspirational reading Network - Love Story Online - emotional story

advocate for me a perfect person

NEW YORK — An executive producer of the hit musical reality TV show "American Idol" says celebrity judge Jennifer Lopez will return for another season. Lopez hasn't said anything.
But executive producer Nigel Lythgoe (LITH'-goh) was on the "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" program on Wednesday morning and made the announcement. He acknowledged it wasn't official. But he added he was "delighted to say that all three judges" and the show's "brilliant host" are back for the next season.
Seacrest is the show's host. Singer-actress Lopez debuted as a judge this past season. The other judges are Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and record producer Randy Jackson.
"American Idol" is due to return to Fox television in January for its 11th season.

Sponsored Links