View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
aglnkhsfy

Default sac hermes birkin qcc qmle krnn

Structure control structures with the oil shock

Type 4 hiding prince Yu 3HMS system isolation system to indicate the application of HMS system is mainly by the hydraulic cylinder, piston, pipe, and inertial mass, etc., installed in the tank, see Figure 7. When the ground motion generated by the vibration of the reservoir when the piston driven liquid,franklin marshall paris, so that the liquid in the pipe along with vibration and inertial mass, as part of the tank and the energy transfer to the liquid mass, thus reducing the storage tank seismic response. Ignoring the surface of the liquid tank sloshing, ignoring the inertia m, consider the impact of the swing, get a single particle analysis system,sac hermes birkin, shown in Figure 8. So the motion analysis can establish the following equation {. y, oj + C, {. } + Set j. l = M {. . 0j (3) rm + m] rm1] where M = lM0 + yml; hydrazine = l a (Village +27 m day) l; C3: [Si,abercrombie france, J [lo / H, J] 1,5. Hydraulic tank; 2,6. Piston; three blind 4 inertial mass; 7 bearings prince Yu Jing 7HMS system installation Figure 8 single-particle system to simplify storage tank boat prince Yu 9 boat hanging pendulum damping analysis of mechanical energy to simplify cross-type analysis of the mechanical model. . . Cr ● l Daqing Petroleum Institute called the first of April 1998, Volume 22 vertical cylindrical steel liquid storage container tilting system swing damping system for damping liquid storage container in the frequency of vibration of the soft points place, as the damping system, shown in Figure 9. Local surface liquid storage container movement to vibration, because the suspension pendulum frequency motion,mbt chaussures paris, with the reservoir system will have different periodic motion, break energy, so as to achieve reduced the seismic response of liquid storage. Available system of free vibration equation M5 {i;:} + E; Y. I = 0 (4) where M5 = K4K. + Mng | L - KH_1m1gtL10, 0m base isolation system damping effect is obvious, although rubber base isolation system has been used in building structures, and withstood the test of the earthquake, but has yet to field test structures and other engineering practice (2) vertical storage tank system, and swing damping using HMS consumption system has yet to be test pilot and engineering practice, its theoretical analysis has yet to be further improved if the two systems proved to be effective, especially in swing damping energy system, its prospect is broad, because the system does not cause the project cost by adding increased reference I Wind ultra. Jia Siu Cheong, SUN Huan-chun reservoir seismic research in Mechanics, 1995,25 (1): ∞ ~ 712 Cao Zhiyuan. Zhai Tong internal structure of a semi-fluid coupled vibration element method solution of discount See: Petroleum Industry Seismic office, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Office of Code seismic force. cylindrical tank earthquake Proceedings Beijing: Earthquake Press, 198fi93 ~ 1053H ... MAA ~ smemof ... charzardstoliquidstoiagetportfacilJti ~ D Hu 1990PoJAScisndcWorkshop, 199I4Hamll Ding MA, H ... GWDa muscle cinter ~ fionliquidStoragetanksandf ~ dafion Island] pr gal .SecondASCE / EMDsPc] aCoof.onDyn ~ aleRe-spon ~ ofSmt ... ASCE, NewYork.Y , 1981346 ~ 3605Ya0JTPc0mofr canthus tueon ~ olJ cricket aloftheStmctu ~ Division,, ~ SCE, 1972.9S <7j: 38 ~ 496 wind-induced vibration control of tall structures Wang Guangyuan oil architectural design, 198I.3 (2): 25 ~ 307 LIU Ji Chinese architecture Han Er Bin Control Research Building Engineering, 1993,26 (4): 51 - 588 weeks Fu Dance isolation, energy dissipation and structural control of seismic base technology development and application of Civil Engineering, I989.5 (4:28 ~ 33; 1990,6 (I): 26 ~ 309 full-Wei Lian prestressed reinforced stone wall friction transverse seismic response of multi-layer structure calculation 2 hit Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration .1984,4 (I): l ~ 8l0 Li Guiqing structure control and control structure of Wuhan University of Technology l987.S <4): l2 ~ 14II Xie argument earthquake engineering Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration Standards .1996, I6 (1) :1-6
More articles related to topics:

franklin marshall femme hmy snwd eltu

ralph lauren pas cher ado sdlf vbsi

franklin marshall soldes vrp zqhy grfp

Sponsored Links