View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
lazyytkgl

Thumbs up Much Better. « Poofergirl's Perspective

You might rememberÂ*that I did aÂ*little crafting a few weeks back … with my beloved spray paint.Â* If I were a cool blogger I would link it somewhere here for you but really … it’s a pain with dial-up so you will have to either remember, look back, or forget the whole thing.Â* In a nutshell, I made a little ugly ditty into something much more presentable.Â* In the process I also painted <a href="www.bestnikeshoesforstore.com"><strong>nike shoes </strong></a> my fun chickens.Â* They went from colored to plain white.Â* You may recall that I liked them but didn’t love them.Â* See, secretlyÂ*I wanted to get red spray paint for both projects.Â* Red seemed a bit bold.Â*Â*SoÂ*I chickenedÂ*out on painting the chickens red.Â* Pun <a href="www.bestnikeshoesforstore.com"><strong>Best nike shoes for store</strong></a> intended … since I am rarely punny.Â* But today … today I went bold. I needed some spray paint for another little project which I will share later … when it’s done.Â* Just ignore them in the photo.Â*Â* I wanted red for them and sorta figured those chickens could be painted again. As soon as the lunch dishes were done and kids in bed for napsÂ*the chickens were quickly whiskedÂ*outside to endure yet another drenching.Â* Did I say the kids were napping?Â* Well, correction … one was napping.Â*Â*She was “almost” ready for naps but wasn’t quite in her crib and well,Â*she was cute and not crabby which made it ok in my world that she was up and able to be my helper.Â*She was excited to find a ball in the flower pot.Â* You just never know what you may find in a flower pot around here.Â* Anyway, back to the chickens.Â* The process was quick which is why I love spray paint and boy oh boy do those chickens look better.Â* Much better.Â* Now maybe I should wash that window.Â* Oh, maybe later … after I am done admiring my red chickens.Â* Bold is good.Â* Bold <a href="www.bestnikeshoesforstore.com"><strong>nike shoes online</strong></a> is really good.

Sponsored Links