View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2125365 2010 年 08 月 13 日 21:36 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
Today,belstaff uk, my brother ah! Happy birthday! I personally made the decision with the Mob Sister cake to celebrate.
go to the supermarket to buy a cake left embryo, Mob Sister left the giant cut into 4 layers. Wild catch to set up D. I play Karma cream line will be buried together butter with the milk, stir, stir the left Haonai Karma. No mixer, had to use mixers, blenders Youwu easy to use,belstaff coat, had to hand. . . But luck finally buried melting butter together with the milk, cream Karma D like finally there.

Haha,belstaff outlet, well after the entire Department of Gan you, a few Wucuo blanket ~ ~ ~ called \

overlooking Karma Li a, drooling friends ~ ~ ~

several from below, the first layer is chocolate, the second layer is jam,belstaff online, and the third layer is cheese,belstaff leather, butter the top of a layer system, all child mango, cherry, chocolate Zhongyou D. Department of butter with the chopped walnuts Collage,belstaff jacket, More exciting dimension in a row above the wall like Gan Karma system \However, like D-like BB, well pleased with himself. Haha, someone to be a father you, in advance to celebrate the next first ~~~
Gan
not talk about much, eating friends ~ ~ ~
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links