View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
f2ssregsi

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 375350457 at 22:11 on November 28th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Lifestyle

- Today, I do push-ups today, the first prone, hold tomorrow. -
- really do not want it,エアマックス2011, especially when i was sick, but I still gotta persist in eating. -
- big belly is not terrible, terrible stomach not a good thing. Or that there is no good thing is terrible -
- Today is New Year's Day, I decided a day in the new year, time is not more than 8 hours of sleep, so, 8 multiplied by 365 divided by 24 * * * 121.6 days on May 3 call me Get up! -
- I made a wish upon a star,エアマックス24-7, I do not really believe it, but in any case is free,Zhang Quotations - Qzone log, and there is no evidence that it is not working. -
- spherical shape also. * * * Dreams determine your future, so go to sleep now. -
- is characterized by the failure of people will continue to fail. If you want to see him fail, he will not let you down. -
- Depot shivering from the cold in the window, really pathetic, I really bear to see him, no,6370209 ~ ~ ~ Year of the Tiger is the one reason, I do nothing? I have to do something Garfied on the curtains. -
- this burger taste really good, but not as good as the first eight are delicious. -
- except eat and sleep, may also have other meaning of life, but I did not feel good. -
- my weight is my own thing. -
-
-
- four types of food I eat every day: breakfast,China license plate recognition ( Tingyou collecti, lunch, dinner and snacks. -
- I do not watch TV after dinner time, sometimes my dinner while watching television,エアマックス, life, some changes will increase the fun. -
- learn more you know, the more; know, the more you forget the more; more you forget, the less you know. Why bother? -
- God made you forget, fortunately, in the choice of friends left a room. -
- Work fascinates me! Work fascinates me. -
- hard work never killed anybody! However, I will not take the risk. -
- Love is photogenic, It needs darkness to develop. -
- Do not wait for tomorrow on the poor excuses,エアマックス95, looking good today. -
- smart people are unmarried, married people very difficult to wise up. -
- Behind every successful man, there is a woman; behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. -
- should love your neighbor,nike air max, but do not get caught. -
- Money is not everything, and sometimes animals. -

Sponsored Links