View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
f2ssregsi

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1002201088 at 18:00 on November 25 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
first day of boys and girls are at the same table, a beautiful fate to let them go in together ...

They have dinner together on the run in the school playground. A quick look under the stars in the night sky. Each school will transfer the boy to school girls ... they are inseparable, ...

One day, her mother died, the girl crying in front of the boy. The boy took her in his arms tightly, choking back tears. Said in her ear: When everyone left you, I will be there with you in this world ...

The boy was so considerate, very loving girl, girls have put their all to the boy, she believes: the boy will be the people who spend a lifetime with her. Girls do not regret ...

three days of school, boys and girls are not the same high school exam,He killed 14 people , but was 1.3 billion people a, the girl's father has married a woman and that woman also with a one year younger than her sister,ナイキ エアマックス, the sister of the United States if not the mainstream long.

When the girl learned that her sister and incompatible with the boys in the classroom, school or the same, there is a worry, everything feels like a day doomed.

different junior high school, they can not meet every day, the boys and girls rarely contacted, the girl with thoughts in mind, but also feeling particularly aggrieved.

New Year holiday, girls and other boys to the boys at the school gate, so it is disappointing side of the phone.

holiday, the girl guarding the computer, the total can not see the boy online,A Beijing University of Chinese students in Japan, playing the boy calls, the total can not get through.

the same time, girls often see beautifully dressed her sister out, came back full of smiles.

that, the girl wonder, secretly followed behind her sister out.

girl saw an amazing scene, the heart began to drop from the blood ...

on a park bench, my sister and the boy sitting with a loving ...

there is something called emotional betrayal emission, especially girls heart hate watching them shelter, the girl can not help but rush to really want to slap the boy, but she did not, either tear it ... Yes ... Yes it fate, a man ran away ...

late at night, the girl squatting on a dark night a person can not stop crying, she did not go home, Dad works, stepmother and sister and will not control where she went. ...

A message: We break up. The girl looked at her throat in a short span of five words Pakistan, teardrop on the screen, heart, tear the pain ... even though she already knew everything ...

Girl back: Why?

Boy: I'm sorry, you do not hate me because I fell in love with someone else.

Girl: Can you tell me Who do you like it?

Boy: She is our school Chinese class, her long beautiful beautiful, when I first saw her, to not stop Fall in love with her, in fact, so many years we were together, feeling each other tired, I really hope you can lead a happy future.

Girl: Yes, ah, so long, that I give to the you, with you for three years, are in your heart, I give you even more than her but a face it?

Boy: I'm really sorry ... I ... ... I'm sorry you ... I truly wish you to be able to find happiness ...

girl in a winter night, was hit with the cold wind,nike air max, enjoy the cry, and then left to wander ...

The next day, the girl who bought a ticket, think of a person to grandparents home, she wanted to leave and forget ...

sister feelings of boys and girls do not mix light with no heat.

more than six months later, boys and girls have never been linked.

day, the boy saw the girl's sister and close with another boy, the boy to drink a person angry.

positive in the halo of his drink, a piece of yellow paper with the wind blowing in his face, he swore, to take ... the newspaper from the newspaper, a girl lying on the bloody road.

the photos ...

following several characters stab the boy's heart, XX in X month X day eighteen-year-old woman dead, hit by a truck, the driver fled the crime drive, excessive blood loss, failed to rescue the boy suddenly ...

all wine awake, he worries about the allocation of more than six months before the string of phone number: Sorry, you dialed number is empty.

looking at the newspaper photo, the boy remembered, long time no news of the girl, the memories flood of ...

He began to ask other people around like crazy on the girl's message, but no one knows, repeated his heart: not possible, certainly not, that was not her, that girl just like it long and she ...

he found nothing, fear, fear, unwilling to believe the newspaper is a girl, the girl playing her sister's phone, With doubt and look forward to ask: Do you know a called XX girl?

br> daughter, she had a car accident died ... how do you know her ... you ... how could the sound of ... ... ... how could they get head boy remorse against the wall ...

Suddenly, he remembered the girl and a QQ number, the boy to her ,air max, the password is the name of the boy.

boarded restless boy, surprised to find only his friends, he opened her room, only to find all their Notepad In the past, there is the only one log ...

Why, I told you three years to give to the you, the end ... even better than her face can not afford to opened the ...

dear, how do you fall in love with someone else behind my back Who said

to protect my life who said not to I hurt

who said I'll never do to his wife who said

will always stay with me

Who says life is my only love

dear, how do you fall in love with someone else behind my back

you know,エアマックス24-7, I have decided to tell you a lifetime

you know, you're my only rely on

you know how much I can not do without you

how do you know, someone you love other than that she is the daughter of my stepmother why you

I fell in love with someone else carrying away

that my Father and your people

that allows you to see the end of a love of others

that the United States and more than I others

dear, how can you be so heartless abandon me

is not too long, you are tired of

is not a promise too ########, you are indifferent

is not memory, is too light you have forgotten

is not me is not good enough, not beautiful, I love you enough

nothing, and her mother is gone,Life cookbook - Qzone log, you do not want me
I thought about to die, but my dear, I fear

Because of you, tears in many, there will be dry

for me because of you, so I will be class

presumptuous to sleep because of you, each time crossing the road, I would not see around the vehicle

Because of you, when my mother died, but also the most true sense depend on

I gave you my all,エアマックス, and finally, even more than she can not afford a face ...

I left and went to my grandmother ...

in another city, a lifetime to forget you I do not want to expose

you, beat you, call you, you

downtown because I love you, love you can forget me

own dear, I remember I either gone

love you my life one day if you find you in this world unloved

It may be I'm dead

you like, I like, I am happy you are happy

love is not possession, is to give, is to let a loved one free and happy ...

... ... ... ...

boy burst into tears and broke the mouse, looking at the pictures of the girl, he found the girl is the world's The most beautiful sky and cry ...

... around to look for his girl, but he can not find anything ...

all stories are the reasons it had to end as inevitable after the flowers bloom Xie how much love can be repeated how many people are worth waiting for tears after the maturity leaving only regret in the mind ... ... ...

Love is not possession, is the regret pay, is to let a loved one free happy ...
some people, some things, but a mistake to go back over a lifetime ... ...

... ...

sister label photo telephone girls and boys

Sponsored Links