Thread: marlboro gold11
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
h1nbvb9b

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

33924 2010 年 06 月 18 日 22:00 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
a headache.
eyebrows began to spread from the pain, such as insect bites the head covered with dense, the traffic was still crawling north ring, God bless hope to adhere to the safety of home.
Keyuan Interchange,red wing boot store, thank North Central transformation, so that driving speed is only 30 kilometers per hour, so that I can blend into the team in a huge cover up severe discomfort.
Why
twisted around the scene began to rotate ???
brakes, brake handle, neutral gear, turn the emergency lights. . . . Thanks again for the maintenance of the Shenzhen Municipal Government on the road, I suddenly stopping the driver did not bring much to the back problems.
Shuaishuaitou, bit his lips, take a deep breath,red wing heritage boot, calm, and I want to go home! ! !
continue to slow, crawling, hand began to numb, intense headache, nausea and vomiting being the beginning, the road still twisted spin, cold sweat from his head come up.
Hold on! ,red wing boots! ! Shahe West have seen the sub-road brand. Days of that, why so many cars stuck in Des Voeux Road! ,red wing store! No, I do suffer, but so long team. Continue straight, I know there will not plug a road. .
front of a blur, can not be opened, and finally abandoned the last vestiges of effort, car crash is not what I want. Stopped at the North Central River Interchange on the driving seat recline lying on his back.
body began to violently attack me discomfort, severe headache, retching, hands and feet completely unconscious, cold sweat Rubao, everything around in the rotation, front of a fog, I,red wing motorcycle boots, it is probably going to die. . .
truck carries a huge volume of air roaring past, I will not be back, or crush the container to the Zhuangfei? ? Take a deep breath, then take a deep breath, the phone in the passenger seat and dialed after a long, long time ,,,,, Finally someone picked up and learned that a gay in my line less than a kilometer away from where this specific position, to help me. . . .
continue to fight violent discomfort. . Wait. . .
suddenly someone tap on the window, in front of what stopped a black car (completely blurred), the windows are standing position before the young man, his face anxious concern inquiry is not to help, need not need to call. \\\. .
thought to lie on the driver's seat confusion ,,,,
the police is not here, then they should have more surveillance camera saw me ,,,,,
a gay how not to, it is estimated to plug where the ,,,,,
just the man to let him take me to properly take the ,,,,
behind the truck will not give me Zhuangfei ,,,,
seem so long over a century, telephone finally rang. \escape to the car. Lovely this time the police finally found my uncle's car and called to ask the. . . Told that sick, one will come to drive away.

groggy home, vomiting, continued rotation, lost consciousness on the bed. . .

write this today, only to thank you!
who passed me yesterday, thank you did not give me Zhuangfei drivers who wait patiently in the back of my tolerance for drivers. . .
thank the Shenzhen Municipal Government on road maintenance, so that the road had only 80 km to 30 km speed. . . . .
Thank
unknown man who,red wing heritage boots, to my feeling of concern and assistance, although I refused you. . . . . . . . .
Thank you, I'm still alive. . .
I'll go to the hospital to check my head, in order to live. . . .

Sponsored Links