View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

Last night the car to the bridge are two points , but luckily a friend came to pick me , now home to a person not in, do the quilt back to health but also too much trouble , anyway, will a few days, decided to make do with what a friend's house a few days mixed .
morning and have something to do to play a little breakfast,cheap air max shoes, go to a friend's house for a chat soon to noon, in the aunt went home after dinner , Wenzhou ,Nike air max shoes, One to go to school have to go get the book back, Night with friends to the heart that hot pot of water , this taste really good, people eat a lot , did not find anything in Changsha is especially good from the things I enjoy coming back to the saturation of the meal , I really do not want to go back , no matter The food here is always better than used in Changsha, okay,air max shoes! Unfortunately,air max 2011, there has said something to me to go back as soon as possible ,air max 90, regardless of how the back is also a clever , organized play No. 2 classmates , had never participated in a semester , the experience is also going to say it,air max 2010!
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links