View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 05:24 AM   #2
3p3y5g7c6e
Commander In Chief

3p3y5g7c6e is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

151581 2010年11月04日10:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 0 ) Category : Personal Diary
Last night I was on the QQ, Tencent report surprised to discover that all the QQ users in an open letter , implying that the 360 attacks slanderous Tencent , Tencent so swallow it , forcing the user to select , either you remove the 360, with Tencent Or you use 360, but not even think about the normal use of Tencent QQ, I do not mind this , you two quarrel , my business ? But after half an hour on the QQ , suddenly playing out of a window , said third-party software is safe , QQ to close . I was depressed ,air force one high, I said Tencent ah , 360 that you scan the user's computer, you say no ? So I did not install 360 computers installed , how do you know Nan ? Tencent , a small company from a decade ago ,nike air force 1, to now become greatly significant . . . . Companies , so you X a cow ! You are very polite to tell me,nike air force one low, I accompany you to accompany me ten years , so the way you are forced to close with told me I had to choose , but I am really disgusted , I feel you threatening me ,air force one low, I do not know 360 is not malicious software, malware , I'm not that professional , the same , I do not know whether such as 360 has said that Tencent spy my privacy , I just want to say , gods fighting, do not let ordinary people suffer ! Countries have laws , there are so many bodies, you find them to two ah !
under way, say , Tencent public relations capacity , poor ! Crisis management capacity, poor ! If such a threat to the way your users to choose , I definitely would not use QQ,nike air force 1 high!
little penguins, money ? Demo ,nike air force one high!
3p3y5g7c6e is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links