View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
ggi33hg1k

Finally at the instigation of two friends, under a lot of determination to write his first memoir, not put pen to paper before, more concern is that he is not have enough time and perseverance. I often say that is colorless, \ colorless encouraged to make, the quality of the poor that began blogging in the Dragon blog after a number of left-fried, but never afraid to hand out this article, along with a \ for some reason only wrote three and mortality. Decided to write \
As I said in the preface, this is a \ because,nike air force one, as you of you are concerned about,air force 1 shoes, as in the present circumstances, I also know that posting this memoir is a very outdated and damaged \ I preface as an independent article posted on the blog, because the reaction of this preamble is my feelings, but also too lazy to update the blog in their own time, there is comfort in this memoir as a reason you care about my blog.
However, I would like to tell you is that the truth of history has always been an objective reality, as my friend and I said,air force ones, I write this memoir, has no intention of what happened 18 years to make any assessment, as a civilian, even 18 years later, we can not know that 18 years ago, pieces of \ the fact that experienced, as a \ recorded history,nike force one, and how that future generations have to go to the next conclusion of history?
thank you \ silence \ the pain, I believe that one day, this history will be as old as the Cultural Revolution, are free to comment on.
18 years, China has sustained rapid economic growth, rising living standards, which at least shows that these 18 years, we are walking in the right way,air force one low, this point is beyond doubt. But all this does not mean that what happened 18 years ago, you do not need us to reflect on this reflection, it should be a full range of reflection, as the Government,air force one shoes, as a student, have the obligation to reflect, at least I believe, in the present, never have happened 18 years ago such a thing.
suddenly remembered the Republic of Korea, 1980 \ all, never change the \
these days in the car listening to Tchaikovsky's \ done adaptation, or the last paragraph of the castration, or else the last place with a melody. In fact, \
to, listen to the \

notice about the way, \ As for text, and perhaps the print buried in the ground, 100 years after the dig.

Sponsored Links