View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

miss you, but can not tell you; I know that we can not be together; I know, I can not tell you; I want you, the night is so quiet,puma speed cat, so quiet I can hear the sound of heartbreak. Finally understand that some distance can never be exceeded. You know that loneliness is always omnipresent. So far secretly looking at you, \do not know, many times a person can love life? look at you, I can not speak, can not cry. Can be said to myself,puma shoes on sale, so I'm happy you're happy, just can not tell you, I miss you.

Love You is a beautiful pain. Can not wake up like a dream.

It is a sad and emotional restraint, but it is a cruel and obvious. Close but distant horizon that sense of distance, can not be played in that doomed fatalism, almost all people feel the sharp pain of helplessness and despair in the end, there is no personal experience of people, can not understand this kind of feeling.

I really do not know - I do not know, I really do not know that a person's life can love many times?

but ! love maybe once! this love, is not married, nor is it love at first sight,puma kids shoes, true love's first state, a person's life may be able to meet, may not encounter.

who has it, if you are a few more responsibilities! who used to have, if you cherish a few more!

no one can tell me I was the only way a long one , a man walked slowly, all the sorrow of unprovoked attacks on me, what purpose? - I do not know. Why? I do not know!!

May soon fell in love, miss you more and more deeply, I am looking for a quiet night, put a lot of heart in the melancholy, lonely talking to you. Late at night, facing the solitary, quietly sitting in front of the computer, I got into deep thoughts. Lonely than ever at the moment, I suspect their true. Suspect that the true reality,puma 2010, time for the people as an extension of the track, there is no turning back possible. And now I really do not know how to adjust the pace. Perhaps the pain of the spiritual needs quiet comfort, perhaps time will all this dust.

Life full of regret. Sometimes, unfortunately,puma shoes, is also something that is not a beauty, but that the U.S. is to pay a high price, often painful, and often missed, but never buried there, this kind of love is unforgettable, no matter how hard can not disperse from the heart. All is not wrong? All is not absurd? I am contradiction.

lonely wandering in the desert in the world, life is bound to be isolated in the. . . . . . Heartache, broken heart no one will see. In fact, we are all familiar with strangers. We all just want a little more tolerant, more sincere,puma mens shoes, more love!
;
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links