View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 03:29 AM   #3
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

22119989 2008 年 08 月 26 日 19:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
;

2, Seoul female population who can see the sun and the moon If this made the white tongue, and that against the sun and the moon were made of white spoon Seoul Head Green Head of serious white Burgundy spoon astigmatism.

3. night gave me a black eye, but I use it to lure women

4, from now on, I just hit you one, abuse you, will lie to you, promise Your everything I did not bother to do, to tell you every word is a lie. someone to bully you, I will take the first step out of you, you are happy then, I have to made you sad, then you are not happy I will super happy. always think people tend to have contempt for your beautiful dream you ~
my ~

5, a kid,timberland outlet, my family was poor, no money to buy a bike, I had to fight every day to school. Junior high school because my grades were too prominent, and school leaders leave me much time for two years.
After graduating from middle school, high school principal that I am the future, the more I paid thirty thousand. Middle School when the teacher thought I had the ability to live independently, so I dropped out of school.

6, when the departure opened the curtains when the memories of sleeping in the chest
really sad to say goodbye is still only a sweet dream when dragonflies do not fly when
butterfly I will not stray
The heart has bid farewell to only love is still bright green apple

7, said you do not listen,
listen and understand,
do not understand,
and doing wrong, br> not recognize the wrong,
considered not to change,
change and refuses to accept,
against not speak.

8, I am very weary and very contagious, in the ambulance, accompanied by staff and even chat, so as not to save her lead to tragedy, chat cause I am not responsible for any consequences. (Note: After writing the above instructions are not afraid of death led to a group of curious to me very sympathetic expressed concern mm)

9, the qq personal note space for rent. The qq online 20 hours a day, those who watch my shows countless products for your online profile to provide the impetus to expand, welcomed the talks, the price is reasonable (note: I do not find half the product advertised, can only lament: make money online these days is making life difficult ah)

10, my pockets filled with you - a little bit of money, I only have you - a lot a lot of money, my heart only you - lovely money,timberland boots uk, ruined my life in your hands - damned money (This description is said to have never attracted a very dragged himself to join the mm, one up on the concept of money to me made a savage attack on the safety of my life repeatedly threatened. Of course, I was not out of trouble I tend to her expressed concern for the violence, and expressed sympathy for her boyfriend, unfortunately, is a bachelor mm, compassion wasted, and that her marriage --- my man are you worried about flat run right?)
be recalled that, after writing

11,timberland boots, once a girl asked me: gave me two ears, then turned and ran, leaving the sentence: Soon to open, his girlfriend waiting for me ...
????
?? ΘΘ?
? ⊙? ⊙?. oо ○ crushed to death does not occur regardless of
like. Love does not appear.
you do not appear. I'm going to choose someone else.

13, University, from me down the side of his mouth, Department of pants, youth to stay, you go. At that moment I realized, is not I went to college, is the university for me.

14, had intended for me, a girl died,timberland uk, she said: You haunt me again I'll die! Subsequently, a girl is willing to wait for me to my next life, she said: I want to so you still like your next life it

15, Freeze,womens timberland boots! ?
?? ● Come marry me: ● ????? **** you otherwise.
??? ┳ → →?? ┗? ┛???
? ┛ ┗ ???????? ┛ ┗???? take a look at what, say what you

○ o woman can not be used to oO?? `more accustomed to the more ** o ○ -

16, looking out the window, if the branches gently swaying in the wind, then the person you love also loves you;
listened,mens timberland boots, if you can hear my heart beating, then the people you love are in love with you;
close your eyes, if your lips with a touch of a smile, then you are loved love you.

17, who is to know the end from the beginning who we do not painlessly

met hurriedly made our love rush rush phase Xu Yisheng
done all this is no longer in touch
but I'm not so happy

then think the city will have too many ambiguous feelings

but of no use if I want the four seasons can be very ordinary
Forget the
that only a false image

18, ① persons under 18 years of age under the guidance of your parents and I chat.
② I chat with non-professional people. do not take initiative to call obligations; not take initiative to find topics obligations.
③ declined three question and answer system. In the circumstances I do not reply to all the information you consciously stop.
④ you have to interrupt conversation. will I be included in a stranger or the right to blacklist.
【Note】: I have the ultimate power to interpret the

19, even the and, more unfortunately - long, long time since the soul and body both feel uneasy that stupid stupid itch.

21, yesterday saw a beautiful girl in the evening to her for a long time, the morning she can not remember what I heard even called one-night stand. Well .......
more than numbers, make sure the identity

22, always thought someone else to find me hidden less than useless, like me, the wind pulled the man, no matter where, are as dark in the Firefly, sharp enough, enough outstanding. I am melancholy eyes, marvelous Lie Huojian law and the roar of ice, as well as the cup 82 years Diao Martell and I sent in the mouth that sticks to the toothpick brother, will I have thoroughly sold! Oh! Trance! ! !

23, permissive = treason + arrogance + my personality
cigarette + alcohol + network = my life
cold blood + stubborn + Reality = my attitude

24, even long! ! ! You lied to me, both sides have plastic explosives! ! --- Dong Cunrui

25, have time and Merry Merry, Merry vain people do not bald.

wild herbs to be taken straight, pink Liulv be closed.

26, to casual employees as a small, casual and make some money and then the United States does not casually and an ordinary girl marry ugly, whatever two children, a boy, Mr. renewable girls. Other daughter married, when his son can work independently, and then retire, and then live the next day with a leisurely life of chess and Go. Then his wife die of old age before his death that his life be more wonderful it! Ms.
version

┃ / / / / ┃ wanted
┃ (- ● ● -) ┃ Name: □ □ □
┃ / ┃ Age: 1822 years
┃ ) / ┃ ######: Male
features: handsome, so cool, very gentle, very type
have idea where please QQ *** ***** re welcome!
(who surrendered to kiss X Prize a)
QQ network www.qqdays.com

men personalized version of

┃ ,~'~'~._ ┃ reward search
┃ ((( ~ _~'~. ┃ Name: □ □ □
┃) a, ~ _ ~, ┃ Age: 1822 years
┃ _ /, - ~ , ~ '┃ Gender: Female
┃ ) --. ┃ characteristics: beautiful, kind,
┃ /' ┃ gentle, generous, lively
have idea where please and QQ *** ***** contact, re-XIE

Sponsored Links