View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 739709665 at 4:20 p.m. on March 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Editor: Amidst the setting sun
my lifetime there will be many people coming and going in this is called forward to me the same direction.
opposite direction back to me who might fleeting, time, winds of change blowing his memory of the edge. Or one day a few years later, by chance I can remember some vague fragments, but only occasionally thought about what he has become increasingly far behind the shadow. Even if for some reason would go back again, but after all, separated for too long, has long been unable to catch up.
while and my fellow people, some pass rush to each other, some will go a long way with me, but time will not be long. Because life is too much road intersection, at every fork in the road, I will have their own choice. You turn left, turn right at him, so he had to break up. In the new way, of course,timberland boots sale, there will be a new companion, but also a new fork in the road will appear.
Sometimes,timberland boots uk, I choose this road which was supposed to, but the other side of the road, I saw a stop and wait, come to actually there have been thousands of times the dream man! I am full of ecstasy to go,mens timberland boots, thought he was waiting for him, but since the strange eyes that he was waiting for someone else. Or,timberland kids, there is my right man. However, the back is not possible, I only follow this still does not want to choose the way,womens timberland boots, quietly going.
the way, I also want to stop and wait for him in my mind, although there is no certainty, but there is always a voice somewhere told himself, he certainly exist. When I finally got to wait until the time, but found that he should turn a blind eye to walk around, or already has another companion. I had one back on the road, so they no longer thought to enjoy along the way who should have their own views.
I always look forward to, someone to accompany them in their hour long road of life, the way all of the sun and rain, tears, laughter can be shared with him. Such people are always too few, life is hard to meet the lucky one. I called him intimate love, because of his presence, I never feel old, even though a long way to go then do not feel tired.
But more are those who only traveled a long way with me people, it is my friend, I am equally grateful to him. May be with me through a difficult situation, perhaps only in a beautiful landscape, joking talk with me.
So I stop and go, life's journey Soon be over. When one day, I stood on the end of life, the sun shines on his face warm, gentle breeze blowing over the skirt, I look back and quietly watched the people around those who look a hurry, how many were just passing and how much was unforgettable, it seems that is no longer important. They are just a fragment of life, a chapter,timberland uk, all of this life's journey, step by step through my own needs.
However, in this cold and lonely journey, in fact, each of us, do they not rush the passer in people's lives it?
tears gently so scattered, the story was never finished. Since no other way you can choose a life, then let me play a wave, the endless thoughts turned into a ray of light wind, blowing in the faint patch of gray and blue winter sky ... ...
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links