View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:29 AM   #2
hgfggfff

In order to enhance the practice of my road, driving school arranged for me at practice,kobe bryant jerseys, but also for the May 21 long-distance well prepared.
the only two participants, the benefits, there is no need to wait too long to practice. Coach Chen met with us and forgot to tell you,cheap minesota twins jerseys, like most coaches to curse the late Chen seldom Zaima me, perhaps because I finally hang of it, hehe. I also laugh every time he saw Mimi said: \
by a different coach with a practice, always learn something different. In fact, different coach will have different \if they are hard to learn.
But Chen is still a great coach's voice, reminds me to note that when this note,cheap nba jerseys, the sound volume almost let me hear what he was saying,barcelona jersey, haha.
short while to dinner time, there are acquaintances dinner invitation to ride coach Chan, Chen coach was ready to take us \As early as a U-turn intersection, in order to avoid the boss to be around the corner to stop at a roadside restaurant, just let me coach retrograde, was sitting in the driving position on the steering wheel, I was too frightened to move, yelled at by coach Chan: \I'm next to you What are you afraid! \
interesting change of position also eat this food. Table with two male students used to be a student coach Chan, Chen later, after driving school instructor who left the room just like another coach to continue to learn to drive,lebron james jerseys, but still misses Chen coaches are that way just to practice their road Coach Chan will simply see you never called on. Their two big men, the road test to the 3 times have not been, one of which has been test driving test before and after 3 years (estimated to include the re-payment An additional test), and also tried 2 times specialized test car from Nanjing to fly back to Guangzhou try - the price is really big enough! They talk about the reasons for road test pass, including the steering wheel instability, starting just after the time has drove forward, start of road surface roughness is useless when the encounter which led to half of linkage after the car slide ... ... forgot to tell you: other subjects make-up the basic fee is 200 yuan / time, but the road test of the make-up fee is 300 yuan / time,minesota twins jerseys! Good expensive! ! ! ! Moreover, the road test is not inverted pile three or four election as a make-up opportunities in the spot, that is, every time the opportunity to road test only once.
think of this rice is the AA system, but which a male student who insist on a bill, the results we rub a meal, huh, huh.
rain harder and harder after dinner, but the coach let us practice sheets an hour or two. Shun Chen coach was also sent to me near my home, huh, huh. During the chat that he had three children, including eldest daughter was twenty four or five out. I can not help but be taken aback, but Chen is the coach's response: \early childbearing, said Kaka.

Sponsored Links