View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
dsief586

Default 80 years old woman surfing the Internet self-creat

,chaussure foot nike

chat online every day to do animation

wish her ​​mother since March this year,mercurial vapor superfly, the University 's computer to participate in municipal elderly primary classes , the schedule may be full now . This morning, open the computer, so far in the United States, his wife and son a video chat , then go grocery shopping,nike mercurial, cooking . Afternoon, they chat online with friends , upload albums to explore at night and animation production. I wish her ​​mother said: the .

She said before love to play mahjong , may sometimes worry about getting old,chaussure foot, can not find card take the child out ,nike mercurial vapor, every day, stay at home more bored . now video chatting more convenient and greatly comforted the old couple loved ones mood.

the provincial long-distance calls to learn computer

I wish my mother's old special case of Wang , said his wife , last year's financial crisis , he so far in order to save his son in the United States overseas long distance calls ,mercurial superfly, so let 80 -year-old mother of his wife wish to learn computer application .

Sponsored Links