View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
SW6u9f7y8ux

Default Marry {wed} Wolf

marital marry Wolf, Lazy man to do. -
reason: love than love his wife -
this is a man must have. Wolf each caught their first sheep tin eat, but he does not once,Nike Shox Menn, -
lamb are forever hard apt send his wife in front of adults. Men always put his wife 1st, this is a requirement to marry him ah. -
-
reasons: love of difficulty comprised fatigue -
Although Wolf sheep each daytime,Nike Shox Sko Norge, my wife caught dining out very hard, but he still insists above doing housework,Nike Shox R2, laundromat, housecleaning, -
what the alive do not have my wife to interrupt. -
-
Three reasons: natty and learned and determined -
sheep every grabbing his minds are thought out. Although the sheep were eventually ran from the pot, but this namely the anecdote preparation it! -
each failure, the Wolf ambition share with the spectators shouted one: I ambition be back! penetrate more insistence. In the quality of your good man. -
4 reasons: a lusty aptitude -
Wolf love and make some inventions,Nike Shox Nettbutikk, which Wolf If the life ah, have to have a strong ability men. -
home fuse, and he mend. Toilet stop, he pass. This man is peace of mind and money, how good. -
Five reasons: money does not feel bad for his wife -
woman prettiness Red Wolf would favor to commute with ten pieces of tiger skin overcoat sheep, however this is on the Wolf is a tough task, -
but his eyes were winking so I admitted. This too makes a man moved, we must find a man compliant to cost money for you. -
reason six: do not bother to single-mindedness -
rampant in today's primary 3 years, Wolf spirit too is value learning and complimented. Although a small arctic fox could not resist the casual flirtatious -
to attempt a gracious human, but my wife waiting for the shriek would be pleasing to work family. This is not a nice man at all times a matter of conviction, to excuse him equitable nice -
7 reasons: not embezzling their own money -
money is bad man. Wolf caught in estate of entire the sheep do no depart a wife, this morale is commendable! -
-
reason to eight: and his wife do not discuss right alternatively wrong -
wife bad is right, the Red Wolf not deeds, this matron extra dignified, to the feminine compatriots also long face,Nike Shox TL1! -
-
causes Nine: cook without complaint -
no sheep, Wolf afraid of hungry wife, cook because his wife mature cooking without anybody complaints! -
-
reason to ten: every exertion to coax his wife -
wife elated, and Wolf to ascertain ways to coax her happy. And is playing does not fight back,Nike Shox NZ, repress from any kind of type, -
not fret almost the occurrence of servant violence. -

Sponsored Links