View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
gy1dgf1og

| Back to logs list

22127498 2009 年 05 月 26 日 15:39 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
; an old friend yesterday,la gear walking shoes, Lu Yu, open to question, get married yet? get a look of suspicion is still not the answer,la gear on sale, it seems a bit surprised. night with a friends on the phone when I actually said to me last night dream See you, dream you are married, finally married.
do not know since when,la gear police, a few days if no friends, open asked: you? slower than their peers several film,la gears sneakers, mostly around my friend personally brought to the execution ground one by one, the back but no number of nostalgic sentiments. to wait for the whole I find it a good opportunity to feel at ease, the program has pre- arrangements, red packets are ; think seems to be not small, the night before, and compared the sixties old man was doing push-ups on a sweaty forty, the next day also sour pain. bodily functions significantly degraded,la lights, starting decline, though less obvious, but he is real. the time it was really a problem.
From tomorrow, will develop a rigorous fitness program,la gears, trying to strictly enforced. After three months or six months to see what results can be received.

Sponsored Links