View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
Q1p0i0n9w

Default [ Proposal ] namely favorable apt the presentation

!
Economic Zone in the criteria ashore this material , Qingyuan County, and aspire apt chance a bridgehead , Qingyuan County,Nike Shox R4, ,Nike Shox R6, will join 4,000 to 5,000 acres of industrial land in the big picture apt the nice economy , monetary hardship is placed in front of small affairs , so I [ suggest ] the introduction of commercial banks ambition assist Qingyuan economic !

in Qingyuan avenue with massive and small security companies, higher interest rates is the reality.

I counties manifest avails, the industrial economy appropriate a sizeable investment oncoming optimistic , constantly optimize the credit surroundings , subserved along economic and financial evolution , with the establishment of favorable conditions for commercial bank branches .

consensus with the programs , a local bank to build branches , must first win the acceptance of the local administration way .

Tyrone is suggested Zhejiang Commercial Bank, formerly understood for Taizhou Chen Shuji Tyrone town is home to the bank credit to help many hard-working , credible small business owners ,Nike Shox Turbo, landless peasants and emigrant workers to effect a fatigue wealthy , 2006 , China Banking Regulatory Commission in 2007 was double appointed the
In recent years , Zhejiang Tyrone commercial banks to issue loans to small businesses with 93 % of always credit in 2008, its non-performing loan rate was 0.7% , rapid loans ,Nike Shox, buyers tin be the same day ,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, not limited to 7 going days .

Sponsored Links