View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
l3whgggly

| Back to logs list

22129295 2007 年 07 月 05 日 13:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
; meet new friends, and engaged to be married. All step by step, progressing very smoothly. Heart seems to be disturbed, yet also seemed disorganized. No clue. Heart, there is always a potential panic, can not define.
Road has been paved, the heart has been positioning. What other way regeneration of marriage tragedies do, indeed,la gear, I can not afford any attack. Fragile heart to the limit, has been unable to struggle. Too plain for the best.
this life, someone owes me, I think it can not be recovered. But I owe,la gear originals, it could not repay the. Foregone conclusion a lot of things can not be changed. Heart along the direction to go, it will not live up to more people. Know less than three months of marriage,la gear shoes, like gambling. It seems to be a potential hazard. Two people had a small wing, and not know enough, but we are too fragile. We are close to the edge,la gear light, any harm, combat is deadly for us.
I also think I'm happy. May be rare, after all happy, not everyone can grasp, have. I am very fortunate to have this indistinct,la gears, seemingly hung in the balance of things. It is like sand,la gear mens shoes, Zhi Buding when away from the palm of your hand.
I am at a loss. Road has been established, not backwards. Always feel inexplicable tragedy.

Sponsored Links