View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
h2bhgfrm

| Back to logs list

76177 2008 年 01 月 10 日 16:52 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (9) Category: Personal Diary
; the morning to get up early to prepare to send their daughters to school for cooking, his mouth suddenly found her eyes with tears, I hastily asked: cried and said:
I put the daughter in his arms, said to her: When your grandmother gave birth to the moment my mother, my life began when I grow up, married, gave birth to you, that is your life begins, and you will move towards the old grandmother, And sooner or later you will be asked to leave me and go, and when you grow up, get married, have children, then I will go down the same road as your grandmother, this is life, a continuation from generation to generation. A man came to this world, first raised by their parents when small and then an adult his struggle to raise children to be children again after the old pension nail in the coffin, which is trajectory. your grandma, me, and you are along this path go down on the doomed life is like this, including everyone in this world, so do not fear death, because of a naturally have died, with death will have a new life, this is the metabolism, the human is This reproduction was. rest assured that my mother will always be watching you grow up, marry and have children look at you in this process, you will slowly laid down from my wings out, flying high, like me start to take responsibility, that When you have grown up and are no longer afraid of life,pandora bracelets uk, has been tough, as my mother now, that time you will no longer fear death, you would like a mother to your child as to explain the problem so that they understand life understand that responsibility. death is only a thread of life, a path,pandora sale, in this process there will be a lot of things to experience, people came to this world is to experience these things,pandora necklaces, and experienced a full life, a lot in this process what will become the past, including the life you have now,pandora bracelets sale, so you do not need to worry about my death, because your life will disappear in this world,cheap pandora bracelets, life and death bearish, bearish given the fate of all the frustrations and difficulties; kind of life, cherish their own all good things; positive and optimistic, with a positive attitude to life, do not be down with any difficulties. slow stretch of the brow, that she has been slowly removing the burden, to send her to school, looked at her brisk walk on campus, my heart filled with emotion, the children grow up slowly and began to understand some of the deep life side of things, as parents, should learn to communicate more with her, I really do this is not enough,pandora beads, and slowly work with the children and talk as much as possible.

Sponsored Links