Thread: Can I buy they
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 02:52 AM   #2
t1ei2dw8ve

| Back to logs list

145232 2010 年 12 月 02 日 05:40 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Tong Niu mood

Introduction:
there is something missing, and missed a lifetime. People are bound to, hold a constant commitment, but could not restrain a fickle heart.

Sometimes persistence is a burden, giving up is a relief, people do not perfect, happiness is not a hundred hours,CHI Pink Dazzle Flat Iron, know that they can not afford to have so much time, and no right to ask so much, otherwise his suffering , but also difficult for each other.

heart belongs to a person, love, what is fair? Love the deep, deep hurt, love where there is not fair. Love should not love, is never the light of day, alas, love do not love you, the tears burst start.

commitment is a white, thick and then the script has also been the outcome,CHI Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron, I think I know the taste of tears, even if the pay per minute,chi pink dazzle hair straightener, every second I do not have bailing. In this world there is no lasting happiness, only the moment of comfortable and well-being.

If you put my feelings, as a game, I can not afford, more lose, rhetoric, and who knows the pain behind my smile, love from the beginning of a smile, a kiss to grow, and ultimately by a tear over, hurt, end up with scars, eventually leaving traces, force yourself to forget you, but loved to know that I am not about everything, maybe silence is the best comfort, and perhaps memories the best outcome, a fool is always the same, can not escape sad, because a dream in mind, so willing to stray.

some fate doomed to lose, some fate doomed to a bad end, love does not necessarily have to have him, but with a man, must go to love him, do not give up, or I'm sorry themselves.
not because there is no sun, and go into the spring
not because there is no singing, but do not give up their pursuit
because there is no applause, but lost his ideals
fact, all leading to the sun each Avenue, is full of ups and downs.
each leading to the ideal way is full of hardships and sweat!

the development of a lot of things destined to an end, enjoy the beautiful process of passing, we should learn to forget, burst into laughter cry for a return to the bold, the rise of a look, a bright sun, I believe that time can change everything! Do not let your tears.
Style spring in spring and winter are winter elegant, beautiful and each have their own life, each have their own smart, you laugh the world laughs with you. You cry, only one person you cry. When not own, the only thing to do is not to forget!

1. to make a person laugh.

2. see through but do not tell the truth. A lot of things, as long as you know what you like, no need to say so.

3. glad to laugh and let everyone know. Sad to pretend nothing happened.

4. does not contravene the principles of tolerance for other people to help do not leave people to help push the lines of people with no way out.

5. happiness the most important, who, what, the stuff make you happy, you with them. What things make you unhappy, you will leave him. No conditions, to create the conditions have to leave him.

6. Do not talk to the old in front of others for your predicament bare your fragile.

7. Institute of running his own intentions.

8. Do not waste time on the Internet and watching soap opera.

9. sure to be an educated person.

10. to be beautiful, but also the temperament.

11. one only love a person, choose a single person, worthy of love.

12. because of love, so compassionate; as to understand, so tolerant.

13. the way of their choice, their knees should run its course.

14. forgetful is a good thing.

15. there is no perfect thing, there is no perfect person, the key is clear that in the end what you want. Be desired,chi iron, will have lost another part. If you want everything, just nothing.

16. know how to appreciate others from the heart, although this is often difficult.

17. two people made a mistake, come forward to assume that one is called tolerance, other debt owed, sooner or later also.

18. learn to compromise, we should also stick to the basic principles of

19. they do not like people, can be reported with silence; their favorite people, it is easily how to, because your love will be no stopping to show it.

20. For their own good that in a bad mood, what are other considerations,chi turbo flat iron, to eat their favorite bar.

21. to maintain their social circle and find a reliable expansion.

22. Do not stop learning. No matter what,cheap chi straighteners, language, cooking, all kinds of skills.

23. Money is important, but can not rely on others or parents, and he must maintain a certain ability to make money.

24. not a bit overestimating their own strength in the collective, because when you choose to leave, they will find that even without you, The Sun Also Rises.

25. The last thing you can not forget, but it must be put down.

26. Even if you have lost everything, and do not lose the smile.

27. No matter what choice do, do not regret it, because the regret does not help.

28. Do not have an impulse to say something radical to say.

29. Do not promise, can not promise is worse than no promise.

30. Do not think there will not understand love. In do not know, we just like to not reach the love. When exposed the shortcomings of each other after many this like it will end.

_______ love is an attitude, the root is from the heart comes forth, pure and selfless ... ... should not be overshadowed by material desires, but also face covered knees live happy smile, but as men, should strive To love each other that belongs to prop up the sky, a woman should respect a man that earnest how to pay ~ whatever the outcome, after all, we have chosen, stick to each other waiting for the other's life ... pain ... loved uttered before, love water, the middle there will be rough, but more time is flat light. Identified or never complain, it is not an element of true love, mutual support, through thick and thin until the day they die ...

tag love someone bumpy road of love is not the time

Sponsored Links