View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 05:19 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 3411205 at 22:10 on May 3 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: haha

mt
stocks yesterday asked a friend: recent fall sleep? He said: sleep like a baby. I said: indeed the master! He was silent for quite a while and said: wake up crying for a regular night sleep.

teacher asked: Please use Student A: five cents a balloon, or, or?

one day I will stop in a bicycle shed, back when the car is gone, only to see the lock was left on one side, the lock is not bad, but also with, I think the lock throw quite a pity, so the car locks in someone else's bike and left ... ...

primary school art class
teacher told us to paint their favorite things
a child really do not know what to draw
to peek at the same table
to see him with a black crayon on white paper painted mad
coated side and then cover the other side
finished last on both sides all painted black

the student can not help but ask what you draw ah?

Students campaign
village official, village director let him spread throughout both English law and order policies can promote the program. To the financial crisis could have a job, college students are racking their brains trying to think of a night. Early next morning, heard firecrackers end of the village sound, may sound,cheap mbt shoes, the village director came to look, to see students leading edge side of the villagers beat drums and RAP Road:
don't don't don't don't rush
don't don't don't don't don't rush
don't rush rush rush don't don't! ~

people should find their own small happiness, such as the street that do not look at the beauty of their own, go to the bank to see who is not his own money, to look at the auto show sports car that is not his own ,mbt sport shoes, and then see a beggar on the street, telling myself: It does not matter, just those that do not belong to him ....

Komatsu asked Xiao Ming,mbt lami, If

Question: If a Chinese student in the United States witnessed a traffic accident in California, came to ask after you know what happened, how should I say to him? One answer: one car come one car go, two car peng peng, one car die.

two years ten months by an adult niece asked her how old she think about that: Pentium III had

I ambulance doctor, a patient told me today that he is only 6 months of good living, I said the point of encouraging words, the results ... ... p>

company hold a party and a logistics section out of the program is chorus, the song is a dozen marching in step onto the stage. Chief announcer in person,

a literary examination of such a question: Glossary: Shakespeare (Shakespeare's honorific) to a student, his answer is this: Shakespeare, a strange bird

my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually overstated.

the name of a son I will be called

Amin crush a female classmate, decided to write to her
anonymous friend asked:
wrote:

relative to a colleague
Xiamen, Xiamen, e relatives gave a cartoon, on the bus,mbt trainers, the driver looked at this person e cartoons, wanted to find the location,mbt shoes clearance, the driver stopped him and said: ah Xiamen e cartoon

If you let me meet you, I will draw you to the bedroom, counterassaulted locked the door and frantically put you down on the bed, with the quilt over my head, open my arms, pile up their sleeves to tell you: Look,mbt uk, My watch is luminous!

cooking time, knocking out a crab pot, you said:

Sponsored Links