View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 03:00 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

If time could turn the clock back, allowing a choice to do is go to the first floor, wind and rain, that Yi Mei fluttering, stroking the Millennium lute dating? Or pretend to wander, meet by chance, a missed back? Life dream has been far, how many sighs, calls no melancholy that glance. Only years of dancing, with brilliant, still-hyun United States.
when I traveled alone in the world, when all the pre-existence past have disappeared. Blurred dreams have been to many places, do not know if the real past life experiences? Missed so many brilliant and beautiful. Not flat all the way,mbt shoes sale, sometimes lonely, and even the feeling of pain,
look forward to the flying dream, the blue sky. Pu Pu Susu those who flat Fanfan. Appear in my contempt, but also in the neglect in far. Perhaps exhausted thinking about his life, but the distance is the left hand and right hand. Just too close, never thought of each other's presence, though, as indispensable.
bears the imprint of past lives, wandering in the wider world, the vast sea to find. Only for that fantasy ethereal rainbow. Missed one by one, but it is always ambiguous. I blurred, looking for what? May also cross the bridge, after the river of time, had forgotten it is destined to a life of wandering and helpless.
to such a hurry, so indomitable. Do not look, do not want to ignore the situation will affect the hands, worried eyes. Autumn term, whistling behind, turned over page after page. Although, as fantasy, but deep-seated to like. Being ignored in favor growth, but it seems impossible in the pursuit of a whim.
that the United States, may never go away, nor lost, still heart, breathing between. Do not see, because illusion, not heard, is the absence in the noise. Such as the fleeting light, Zhaxian thoughts, fog scene, intangible expectation. Sometimes in the foot, but also in the neglect, the look of you, innocent and white.
there are those fruit, not mature, he was anxious to take off, Sentimental all through the day. Eager to taste the sweet, day and night care, because of a careless, fall to melt in the soil. The river is always flowing, soul feelings written on the shore. Accompanied by sweet sorrow,mbt anti shoe, not goodbye to fate and wait, so far so fresh.
the most lonely and lonely time, a grass away from the dust, independent spirit of freedom and pleasure owned, exclusive sky in the romantic world. Often in a dream came to a place where the trail has a familiar breeze floating in the familiar taste, but also do not want to stop the pace of a let go of the treasure will vanish.
life, how long, how long a thousand years? If life is a dream, wake up, where the Trends and soul ties? Why in a dream, there will be a hundred Results Rouchang broke our hearts,mbt shoes clearance, there will be cut continuous care, can not let go of the attachment. If there are past lives, past lives am I? If you were reincarnated, in the next life where I will leave?
Maybe we just another dream of nonsense,mbt uk, the only reason, once Startled to not wake up. Maybe we just that, a dream scene, the dream of flowers, only in a dream bright, vivid and perfect in the dream. There is a familiar blue eyes, ethereal being, as if had stayed before, on white clouds in the tis.
rippling breeze, the kind born. The banks of the waterfront, there are lingering shadow hovering, as if that is yesterday. Because do not know would rather believe it, because I do not know stubborn insistence, we worked tirelessly to build a good heart, a longing for the castle in the air, the beautiful and Qice,mbt lami, blurred and ecstasy.
starry night sky, which one are you? Rubbing shoulders is a thousand years. Modoribashi side of the encounter, had nowhere to fathom. A case of five hundred years, do we have to re-pass by? Red rolling road is long, twilight heavy sand Bitian, the thousands of miles to Lakeshore and look forward to your back, in the autumn wind blows in the pavilion.
a long time, such as the misty clouds of memory. A handful of pearls, but vivid, shining. As holding in the palm, the initial look of your eyes,mbt trainers, in the ruins of the unfortunate, the most beautiful flowers swaying. But, when the wind flowing, haggard eyes, can not take it?

Sponsored Links